Chapter 21: Warning

(Yoongi's POV)

Oh God, I should've been enjoying my
sleep if this asshole did not decide to ruin it.

"I regret not blocking you on my call log." I snarled through my phone, my voice still slurred with drowsiness.

Namjoon chuckled. "Well good morning too, Yoongi."

"I'll report you to the police. Stop calling me this early in the morning."

I can almost feel Namjoon rolling his eyes through the other line. "It's eleven-thirty, you sloth. Let's hang out."

"Let me think about it." I paused shortly. "No."

"Dude, everyone's coming and we're all on our way to the café blocks away from your mall. We'll meet there." He said.

I groaned and drowned myself deeper onto the bed's sheets. "I'm sick and tired seeing your monkey faces on weekdays, give me a break on weekends."

"It's something important. You need to come, but please don't tag along Kitten." Namjoon pleaded.

"I wasn't planning to tag her along on the very first place." I stated.

"So you're coming?" Namjoon caught me in the corner. "Good, be there or be square." He said before ending the call.

I groaned heavily, and tried to pull myself away from my bed. It took me ten good minutes before finally leaving my bed. I left my room and went down to find Maru, but he wasn't anywhere.

I passed by the kitchen and saw a sticky note on the fridge's door

Master Yoongi,

Good morning, Master Yoongi! Me and Butler Maru are going to MY Mall to buy groceries. I prepared your breakfast, they're at the table. Please don't forget to eat them.

We'll be back soon. Take care!

Shin Jinri

I snatched the paper and crumpled it. My eyes fell on the table and saw pancakes and bacon.

"Nope." I said and threw the food at the trashbin. "I ate her muffins yesterday and I swore I felt something moving inside my stomach."

Well, guess I'm home alone; and I've got nothing to do. Might as well go to that café and waste my time with my mentally-unstable friends.

I fixed myself and texted Maru that I'll just eat lunch with them.

"I'll be using my Lambo today." I said, getting my Lamborghini car keys, and hit the road.

******

"What took you so long?" Seokjin asked, his legs crossed as he's sipping on his tea.

I hanged my sunglasses at the neckline of my shirt. "Sorry I'm late, I didn't want to come."

"I'm glad you made it out of your bed." Namjoon looked at me. "I was already planning to personally drag you out from your blankets."

"Why are we here, anyways?" Jimin asked, coming back from the cashier with a frappe on his hand. "And where's Jinri?"

Namjoon folded his arms and looked at all of us. "I didn't want her to be here today, because we're talking about her."

"Hmph." Taehyung whined. "I thought she's also here, I even bought her a lollipop."

"Is there anything wrong with Jinri-bear?" Jungkook asked. Hoseok shrugged his shoulders.

I scoffed. "If I were to ask, everything's wrong with that girl."

"This is about yesterday. The first practice for our play." Namjoon started, gaining our attention.

He stared at me. "Remember when Jaena came to our table and asked if she could sit there?"

All of them nodded, I just hissed.

"Yeah, and she's quite suprised on how Jinri is close to us." Hoseok added.

Namjoon hummed in agreement. "And then after that, she left. She went to get her seat. I was talking to Kitten about what food she should prepare for the next practice, but I saw Jaena glaring at her back."

Everyone of them gasped, Seokjin almost spit out the tea on his mouth to Jungkook.

Jimin yelled. "Why would she glare at her? Jinri has done nothing to her!"

"Now I've got one more reason to threw out fire on her." Taehyung bit angrily on his straw.

"Are you sure about that, hyung?" Jungkook asked. "Maybe she was just staring at her, not glaring."

Namjoon shook his head. "I'm more than sure of that. Jaena's really glaring at Kitten. I even stared at her for seconds just to confirm it."

"And?" I asked. "What's the matter about it? If Jaena's glaring at her, that's none of our business."

"There was something with her glare, it's like on those dramas; the antagonist would glare at the lead characters and they would do nasty things against them." Namjoon said.

Hoseok's eyes became wide open. "So you mean Jaena's about to do bad things at Jinri?"

"And why would she do that?" Seokjin asked.

Namjoon held his chin. "Maybe she's jealous?"

I chuckled dryly. "Kim Namjoon, what makes you think that a daughter of one of the biggest business tycoon in Korea would get jealous over a stinky maid?"

Namjoon just shrugged.

"I know I hate Jaena deep down to my core, but she's much better than Shin Jinri. She's famous in our school, and she's quite beautiful. And she's million times richer than her. Simply Jaena has everything that rat does not have." I stated.

Namjoon shrugged again. "Well, yes. But Jinri ain't be sitting on someone else's dick like your ex did."

I laughed and raised my hands. "I can't argue with that one."

"Maybe Jaena's jealous of Jinri, maybe she's not." Namjoon clasped his hands. "But the fact that she glared at Jinri can't be denied."

Jimin propped his hand on the table. "Let's just keep an eye on Jinri, and to Jaena as well. "

I clenched my jaw, looking at them as they all agreed on guarding the rat. "Y'all are crazy, fuzzing over a simple glare."

"Of course we would. After all-- Uh oh." Taehyung's face seemed to be twisted by nervousness.

I looked back to see where he's looking at.

And I quickly regret it.

"What is the Almighty Min Yoongi doing here?" Yugyeom slinged his arms to my shoulder.

I shrugged it off. "Please keep your distance from me. I'm a bit allergic with dickheads."

His lips curved into a sly smirk. "Oh, acting like a sassy little bitch like your ex huh?"

"We're fully aware about Jaena being a bitch, no need to remind us." Seokjin raised his brow.

Yugyeom nodded slowly, the smirk not leaving his lips. "I know y'all already know it. But that newbie girl does not."

"Newbie.." Namjoon wondered. "Are you talking about Jinri?"

"Ah, Jinri it is." Yugyeom licked his mouth. "Yeah, that one. I've heard Jaena's fuming over her."

Does that mean what Namjoon has said is all true? Jaena's really glaring at that woman?

Yugyeom looked at us before cracking a laughter. "Why the mood fell down? Cheer up, gentlemen!"

He's already on the doorstep of the shop when he glanced at us again. "A free friendly tip, since Yoongi let me taste her lovely girlfriend."

"You might want to watch over Jaena, you never know what she might do to your poor little friend."