Chapter 28: Quarrel

(Jinri's POV)

The letter Jaena-ssi gave to Master Yoongi had me sleepless. I had no idea why Jaena-ssi would go such lengths into hurting me just to be with Master Yoongi once more.

I had all night thinking what I might have done to make her furious to me. I'm very sure this is my first time to meet her, so it's impossible that I had done something to her in the past.

If it is about the incident of me helping her to get off the hairpin on her head, I believe it should be just about me. But why is she including me on her and Master Yoongi's issue?

"We're here." Butler Maru said as he halted the car at the parking zone of the school, Master Yoongi went out and started walking towards the entrance.

Though my heart is uneasy, I left the car and waved goodbye to Butler Maru. I quicken the pace of my walk to catch up with Master Yoongi.

We reached the homeroom safely, and Namjoon-ssi is already at his seat, waving at us as he saw us coming in.

"Kitten, how are--- Oh." He stopped as he noticed my face. "Are you okay?"

I nodded softly. "I am. You don't have to worry, Namjoon-ssi."

His brows furrowed. "Look, if it's about the letter, forget it. We're here for you no matter what. So stop thinking about it, alright?"

I closed my eyes, trying to coax myself that everything's going to be fine. I smiled at him and nodded again.

"Hey, hey." Someone spoke behind me. I turned around and see Yugyeom-ssi. He lowered down to my height and greeted me. "Oh, hello Shin Jinri."

Namjoon-ssi slightly pulled me away from him. "Isn't Jo-songsaenim back already from overseas? This ain't your room anymore."

"Stop being grumpy, smarty-pants. I just dropped by." Yugyeom-ssi snickered and took a step. He leaned into my ear and whispered.

"Be careful, honeybun. Someone's out there to get you." He said and left the room.

I heard Namjoon-ssi scoffed. "That jerk. Did he say something?"

I just shook my head. I can't always disturb him. I don't want to be a burden by making them worry too much about me.

I took a deep breath and conditioned my mind.

I am going to be okay.

******

"Guys! Over here!" Hoseok-ssi called us as we stepped in to the cafeteria. Jungkook-ssi pulled me to the table and sat me beside him.

"Are you alright? You look tired." He said worriedly as he poked my cheek.

I nodded. "I am. Don't worry about me, Jungkook-ssi."

"Yeah, there's nothing to worry about Jinri-chu because Dragon Tae is here to save her!" Taehyung-ssi said as he munched on his food.

I giggled and opened Master Yoongi's food container. "Here's your food, Master Yoongi. Please enjoy your meal."

"Wah, it smells good!" Jimin-ssi sniffed the food. "Can we have some?"

I pulled out another container. "I also prepared for all of you. Please enjoy your meal."

"You call that a meal?"

The voice sends shivers down to my spine.

Jaena-ssi looked down on me and smirked, then handed down the plate on her hand. "Rotisserie chicken. Cooked by my restaurant's three-star executive chef. One of your favorites, right?"

Master Yoongi sighed tiredly. "Get the fuck out of my sight."

"Aw, let's not waste the good food." She leaned onto him and roamed her hand on the table, and she smacked away the food I gave to Master Yoongi.

Jaena-ssi covered her mouth. "Oops, sorry about that." And she flipped her hair. "Oh, it was just that nasty thing, that's nothing."

"Did you just smacked away the food Jinri made?" Namjoon-ssi eyed her, his voice sounded deeper than usual.

She gasped. "Oh, Jinri did that? No wonder it looks trashy."

"Don't just strut here bringing that bitchy attitude of yours, Jaena." Seokjin-ssi tilted his head to make an eye contact with her. "We're not having any of your shit here."

Jaena-ssi just hummed. "Say all you want, but I'm actually doing a favor for you all here."

She pulled the other container to herself and slowly dropped the food I made on the floor, while keeping a straight gaze at me. "I'm just saving you from danger. Who knows, that girl might've put something in that thing."

"Bitch, I will slap you so hard time travel will exist." Jimin-ssi's face was reddening in anger.

But Jaena-ssi just chuckled. "You can't hit a girl, Jiminnie."

Jimin-ssi smirked as he knuckled his fists. "That's okay. These hands are rated E for everyone."

Master Yoongi suddenly slapped away the food Jaena-ssi gave, letting it fell on the floor too. "I don't have much energy to deal with this shit, piss off hoe."

"Call me anything you want, but I'm still that girl you loved." She stated.

Master Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Are you a plunger? You sure do love bringing up some old shit."

Hoseok-ssi muffled his laughter. "You're just wasting your time here, please go away now."

"I just don't get it." She slammed her hand on the table, earning everyone's attention to her. "I've been with you for a long time and you never heed me such attention as to what you do to that boring transferee."

Jaena-ssi walked towards me and eyes me critically. "Just so you know, I am much better than you in all aspects. You're just a mere creature to me, so do me a favor and go back to where you came from."

I closed my eyes. What's happening right now is too much for me to take. I never wanted this to happen, yet it's all occuring right in front of me now.

"Stop.. please." I tried to mutter out the words loudly but it came out as a small whisper.

Jaena-ssi looked at me. "You know, nothing of  this will happen if you didn't came into our lives."

"P-please stop blaming me for everything. It's not my fault Master Yoongi doesn't want you a-anymore. It's y-y-your fault." I said in uneven tone.

And I realized I shouldn't have said those words, because right in front of me is Jaena-ssi, fuming in anger.

"Y-you bitch!"

She raised her hand in the air and aimed it to my face.

--------

Catch me on Twitter @wishingstarwp