Chapter 4: Meeting the Master

[Jinri's POV]

"I live here." He said.

My jaw almost fell on the floor. "Live here? What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"No. What are you talking about?" He threw back the question on me. "What are you doing in my house?" He asked.

I huffed. "You're hallucinating, mister. Now get out before I call the police." I threatened him.

"Excuse me? I own this house, and it's you who should be caught by the cops. Get out of my house." He growled.

I almost back up, when I remembered the family's status.

The owner of this house is very rich. This man in front of me might be doing some mindtrick to me to steal all the things here.

He looked at me from head to toe. "Are you the new maid?" He asked.

"I am. And does it matter to you? Get out, please." I told him.

"You know, you're dumb for not know--"

"And why should I know you? Are you famous? Get out or I'll shout." I threatened him again, trying to sound tough despite of my knees chilling.

He stomped his feet. "I'm not in a mood for games, woman. Please let me in!"

"One." I counted.

"Why won't you list--"

"Two."

"I told you I live h---"

"BUTLER MARU HELP ME THERE'S A INTRUDER HERE! HELP ME! HE MIGHT ST--" My voice was muffled when the man covered his hands to my mouth tightly.

Me, being taught by my former manager, bit his hand and ran inside the house. I quickly grabbed the door and saw Butler Maru putting down the phone.

"Butler Maru! Butler Maru! Intruder! Outside!" I told him as I catch my breath.

He gasped. "What!?" He loosen up the tie of his necktie and roll up the sleeve of his shirt and we both got out of the room

We were about to reach the main door when we saw the man already inside.

"Yah! Why are you here!?" I screamed. "Butler Maru! It's him! The intruder!" I said, panicking at the scene.

Butler Maru bit his lip and chuckled. He rolled down his sleeve and messed my hair.

"Why don't you fight him?" I asked, confused at his action.

He chuckled again and cleared his throat. He gulped down and bowed at the intruder.

"What are y--"

"Welcome home, Master Yoongi. How was your day?"

What.
What.
What.
What.
What.

What's happening?

Did I... did I mistaken my new master as an intruder?

Did I really do that? Did I? It can't. I can't.

Dear Earth, please swallow me whole now. RIGHT NOW. PLEASE.

"Ah.. Uhmm.." I stuttered.

"Jinri, meet Min Yoongi. He's the one you'll take care of. Don't worry, he's not an intruder." Butler Maru said. "Master, how was your day? Do you need anyting?" He asked.

The intru-- No, I mean, Yoongi-- Master Yooongi, glared at me before looking at Butler Maru.

"Give me the first aid. Someone bit me so hard it made my hand bleed." He stated.

My face burned in too much embarrassment. I bit him when he was trying to stop me from shouting.

"Okay, Master." Butler Maru bowed once more before going on his way.

Silence covered the living room as the two of us remain standing. Master Yoongi was still glaring at me, he threw his bag at the couch and went upstairs, leaving me.

What did I do? I mistaken my master and bit his hand. Ah~ I've done so much failure in one day.

I quietly followed Butler Maru at the kitchen.

"Butler Maru." My voice was very sad, and it made Butler Maru stop on his track.

He looked at me. "Nae?"

"I didn't mean to. I thought... because... and.." I was lost for words, and my eyes are starting to tear up.

He patted my shoulder. "It's okay, Jinri. You did not know it was him. It was pure accident."

But for me, it's very wrong. Now I had a bad image at Master Yoongi, he might hold grudge on me.

"Butler Maru, can I take the kit at Yoongi? I wanted to make it up to him." I muttered.

He nodded. "Sure, Jinri. Please be careful and try not to annoy him." He reminded.

I nodded and went upstairs. I walked up to the last door on the left wing.

Say sorry, Jinri.

I knocked on the door twice and waited for his response.

"Come in." His voice echoed.

I turned the knob and entered inside. His room was... classic. Unlike other boys, his room was neat and everything is organised.

"What are you doing here?" He mocked.

I bowed down. "I am very sorry for what I have done to you awhile ago. Please let me cure your hand." I apologised.

"Hah. Look, awhile ago you were like a wolf devouring on me, and now you're like a sheep." He said.

"I'm really sorry." I apologised and approached him. I sat down on the floor in front of him, and put down the kit.

He looked at me first before giving his hand. I held his hand..

"Wah~ Your hand is so soft, Master Yoongi." I whispered as I reached for the cotton and alcohol. I carefully dabbed the cotton in his wound.

"Ah!" He yelped. "Can't you do it gently!? It hurts!" He protested.

I bowed. "Oh! Mianhaeyo!" I said and blew onto his wound.

He hissed noisily as I put bandage on the wound. "All done." I hailed.

I got up and bowed at him again. "I'm really sorry for what I've done. I promise it will be the last." I said.

"Of course it will be the last!" Yoongi yelled. "Do it again and you'll be fired. Get that?" He pointed his finger on me.

I nodded sharply and smiled. "Kamsahamnida. I'll be going now." I smiled and turned my back on him. I was about to reach for the door when he spoke.

"Yah, you're my maid right? What's your name?" He asked.

Oh, I haven't itroduce myself to him.

"Anneyeong haseyo~ Shin Jinri imnida." I said and beamed a smile on him, before bowing down. "I'll be going now, Master Yoongi. Call me if you need anything."

I left his room with a smile plastered on my face.