Father exits and I look at Ein as I mouth him before I leave.

Help me

~ Time Skip ~

I put on my jacket as I walk down the hallway and as I turn a corner I crashed into somebody's chest. I took a step back and balanced on my feet.

" I'm sorry " I see this guys thigh is bandaged.

I look up and see Ein.

" Y/n " he said.

" Sorry " I said and pass him to see Catherine.

" You " she said.

I walk pass her and she grabs my wrist.

" How could you kill him? " She asked.

" It's early in the morning, I don't have the mood to argue " I push her away as her back hits the wall.

" Hey, come back here " I hear her said as I walk away.

I enter Meghan's room and see her with an oxygen mask on her while coughing relentlessly.

" Again? " I asked Marshall who was sitting beside her holding the oxygen mask for her as I rush to her.

" Yeah " he said.

I put down my bag and sit down next to her, taking over on holding the oxygen mask. Marsh takes the water bottle. The door opens and I look up to see Ein and Catherine, I ignored and look back down on Meghan.

" Breath slowly Meggy " I said and she just continues to cough.

Meghan started crying.

" It's okay " I take off my shoe and put my leg up on the bed as I hold the mask for her.

" It hurts " she cries as she hold her chest.

" I know, take it slow " I said and pick her up as she lies against me while I hold the mask.

" Calm down " Marsh caress her forehead by moving her bangs away

She continues to cry and her coughing soon calm down. Her crying calms down as well and she pushes away the mask.

" No, keep it on " I said and she nods as I hold the mask.

I keep my eyes on her as she coughs lightly, I pull the blanket over her as she sits up. I put the rubber over her head as she hugs her bunny plushie and I let go of the mask since the rubber is around her head.

I sighed in relief and kiss her head as she lean against me while my arms wrap around her waist.

" Is she your sister? " Catherine asked, I look up at her and my eyes look down as I turn my head away.

" Stage two lung cancer " Marshall said.

" Lung cancer?, Isn't she too young for that?  " Ein asked.

" She had it when she was seven, lived with it for two months " he said.

" N/n, I'm hungry " Meghan looks up at me.

The door opens and Grace enters with a tray of food.

" Speaking of hungry " I said and Grace place down the tray on the table and I see it was chicken porridge, some soup and apple juice box.

" Thank you Grace " I said she smiles.

Grace leaves and Marsh takes the porridge. I take the mask off and hang it on the wall as I switch it off. Marsh feeds her as I hold her close.

" N/n what's this? " Meghan touched my neck where Atticus bit me, I winced.

" It's just a bug bite " I said and pull my jacket up.

Marsh noticed it and look away continuing to feed Meghan.

" You guys should leave " Marsh said.

" Goodbye I guess " Catherine exits as Ein limps.

" Hey " I call Ein and he turns to me.

" I'm sorry " I said and he nods awkwardly as she exits closing the door.

" You did that to him? " Marsh asked.

" He was on the same mission, father was there " I said.

" I hate it when he's on a mission with you guys, he just watches " he said and feed Meghan.

" You've been there " I said.

" I still don't like it " he said.

" What are you guys talking about? " Meghan asked looking up at me.

" It's just work " I said, she squinted her eyes at me.

Where did she learn that.

" Okay " she looks back down at Marsh and Marsh feed her with a confused face.

I sighed in relief.

" For once, laugh please " Marsh said, I roll my eyes away.

Minutes pass, she finished the food and I pass her the apple juice box, stabbing the straw into the hole. She drinks it and when she was done with that she lies down on the bed.

Meghan is that type of person who sleeps after eating her meal.

" Sleepy already? " I asked, she nod and yawn.

I grab the mask and put it on her as I switch it on. Her eyes slowly shut and I lie down next to her, giving her bunny plushie.

I brush her hair with my finger when I see few strands of hair was tangled around my fingers. I flick it off and hug her.

" I love you too N/n " Meghan mumbled, I smiled and kiss her forehead.

" I'll be out training " Marsh said as I nodded and he left.

I'm not loosing you too Meghan.

A bit crappy.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko