Chapter 3: Princess Who?

The minute they got back to there base, Coran had them going on another long quest. He probably meant for it to be for the next time they played but everyone started it anyway. 

Shiro and Hunk were leaning back to back, about ready to fall asleep, Lance was laying on the ground, Keith's head was in Pidge's lap, and Allura was already asleep.

"Okay, Pidge. I need you to roll stealth to see if you make it to the others ending the game for today," Coran said. 

"Okay," Pidge replied. She leaned over to roll the dice on the table. That is when Keith raised himself up a little bit and kissed her. Pidge dropped the dice that she had picked up in shock. The dice crashed to the table and everyone, including sleepy Allura, looked up.

They looked up to see Keith laying on Pidge as he had done for the past few hours, but Pidge was frozen in shock and as red as a rose.

"Pidge?" Shiro yawned. "You okay? What happened," Pidge said nothing and sat there in utter confusion.

"Pidge?" Hunk asked as the tension grew, she was just not snapping out of it and the others were beginning to worry.

"Pidge, please answer," Allura asked.

"Pidge!" Lance said.

"Calm down she's fine," Keith said.

"What did you do," Lance said bluntly.

 "What did I ever do to you! Nevermind don't answer that," Keith said.

"Keith. What. Did. You. Do. To. Pidge," Lance practically growled.

"It was just one kiss calm down!" Keith said, resting his hands on his chest. "Geez, bias much,"

"I rolled an 18," Pidge said to Coran.

"Okay, you easily make it across and that is where we will leave off," Coran said.

"Pidge! You're okay!" Hunk said.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Pidge said slowly interlocking Keith's hand with hers. "Why?"

"Yeah okay, this is not normal I am going to bed," Hunk said and he and Shiro walked out. Coran and Allura followed then Lance.

"Finally they're gone," Keith said sitting up. He turned towards Pidge.

"What was that kiss for?" Pidge asked.

"Oh, don't you know," Keith asked pulling Pidge onto his lap and leaning closer to her. "We're hopelessly in love," He closed the distance in between them and Pidge kissed back. They broke and locked eyes.

"This better not be a prank," Pidge said.

"Nah, this is my way of saying I haven't been able to stop thinking about you and I am rejoining the team," Keith said. Pidge's eyes lit up and she grabbed his collar and pulled him into a kiss.

"Ew. That is disgusting," Lance said. "I forget my jacket one time and I come back to this!" Pidge and Keith broke the kiss and looked at him as he grabbed his jacket and mumbling on his way out.

"Love ya Pidge," Keith said.

"Love you too Princess," Pidge said.