Chapter 6: Big Hero 6 Au

"Pidge," Keith said from the garage entrance. Pidge let go of Voltron and looked at him and her friends.

"Guys, I... I..."

"We're going to catch Alfor, and, this time, we'll do it right," Keith said hugging her.

"But maybe don't leave your team stranded on a spooky island next time," Lance said. "It's cool. Coran picked us up in the family chopper,"

"Pidge, we found something you should see," Hunk said. He walked over to the computer and put a small cd in, and a video played.

"You almost got us all killed!" The general yelled at Lotor, then Alfor stomped into the room. "Lotor! You did this! You knew it wasn't ready!" Alfor yelled a couple guys held him back and dragged him out of the room, then the video ended.

"Alfor? He was there?"

"He was such a good man. What happened?" Hunk asked.

"I don't know. But the answer's here somewhere. Wait, wait! Stop. There he is. With the pilot. Hang on.'We've invited all these people...'The pilot was Alfor's daughter. Alfor blames Lotor," Pidge said looking at the footage.

"This is a revenge story. So, what are we waiting for?" Lance said and they all went to where they knew Alfor would be. To the opening of Galra tech, Lotor's new business.

"This beautiful new campus is the culmination of a lifelong dream. But none of this would've been possible without a few bumps in the road. Those setbacks made us stronger and set us on the path to a bright future," Lotor said on stage, pointing at his new building. Then the sky went dark as a sea of microbots grew high.

"Setback? Was my daughter a "setback"?" Alfor roared. 

"Alfor! But you...Your daughter, that...That was an accident!" Lotor said as the microbots picked him up and brought him to Alfor.

"No! You knew it was unsafe. My daughter is gone because of your arrogance. You took everything from me when you sent Romelle into that machine. Now I'm taking everything from you," Alfor said. Then one of the portals formed above the building and it began to suck thing up into it.

"No! No! No! You can't!" Lotor cried.

"You're going to watch everything you've built disappear. Then, it's your turn,"

"Professor Alfor! Let him go! Is this what Romelle would've wanted?" Pidge yelled from the building's roof. Her friends and Voltron stood by her side.

"Romelle is gone!"

"This won't change anything. Trust me, I know,"

"Listen to the kid, Alfor.Please, let me go. I'll give you anything you want!" Lotor said.

"I want my daughter back!" Then more microbots started to attack.

"Go for the mask!" Keith yelled. 

"Voltron!" Pidge yelled. They attacked and attacked but one by one they became trapped. Hunk was being squished by two large roof tiles, Keith in a ball of microbots, and Lance being stretched.

"He's too strong!" Hunk said.

"There's no way out!" Keith said-

"Help! I can't beat him," Lance said.

Pidge! Pidge? Pidge? Pidge!" The other called.

"That's it! I know how to beat him. Listen up! Use those big brains of yours and think your way around the problem. Look for a new angle," Pidge said.

"My arms! They can't go any further! Wait one second, it's a suit," Lance said and he pulled his arms closer into himself then he grabbed a metal strip. "Hello, sign. Care to go for a little spin? Double spin! Behind-the-back spin! Now my sign is on fire! Yeah!"