Chapter 1: Closet Trouble

"Hey, Pidge, could you pass me the salt?" Hunk asked from the kitchen counter.

"I could. Yes," Pidge said not looking up from her Altean language book. 

"Come on," Hunk groaned. "Why are you acting like this? You have been doing this for the last two days, would you stop,"

"I would. If I actually cared," Pidge said.

"Pidge, why are you so salty?" Hunk asked. "I am asking you to help me make cookies,"

"I am aware of that," Pidge said. Hunk put the cookies in the oven and put his oven mitts and cooking supplies away. That is when Lance stomped in groaning in anger.

"Ughhh!" Lance said, sitting down.

"Sorry. I don't speak troll yet," Pidge said still reading.

"You too?" Lance groaned putting his head on the table.

"You good Lance?" Hunk asked.

"No,"

"Keith?"

"Yes! He has been contradicting me and being salty all day! He has to make a sarcastic remark about everything!"

"Yeah, real bummer," Pidge said rolling her eyes.

"Ahhh!" Lance said. He stood up and grabbed Pidge's wrist and pulled her out of the kitchen.

"Hey!" Pidge said in protest. Lance dragged her to the training room where Keith was standing talking to Shiro. Lance grabbed his wrist and dragged him away angrily. 

"Lance! What are you doing!"Keith said, but Lance had to much fire in his eyes to answer. He dragged them to a not really used part of the castle and opened a door to a closet, throwing them in.

"You are going to stay here until you can learn to stop annoying me!" Lance said and he locked the door. Keith was growling on the floor at Lance when he looked down, remembering he was not the only one here. Pidge was sitting in his lap, right where Lance had thrown her.

"Well, this will be fun," Pidge said sarcastically.

"Simply grand," Keith sarcastically replied. They looked at each other and started laughing. Pidge and Keith stood up, and Pidge turned on her phone's flash light. Pidge looked at lock and fiddled with it.

"No use. I could hack the lock, but the control panel is on the outside. I can't access the mainframe," Pidge said. "And there are no vent entrances, otherwise I could crawl out and unlock the door," 

"So we are stuck here?" Keith asked.

"Yes, we are," Pidge said. Keith sighed and looked around.

"Why are there lots of coats in here?"

"Maybe this was emergence storage?" Pidge said. Keith started to take to fur coats off the hangers and throwing them on the floor. "You know that Narnia doesn't exist in space, right?" Keith finished, and they were on the back floor. Then he sat down on them. 

"One, we are going to be stuck here a while, so might as get comfy, and two, is Narnia fake?" Keith said.

"No, I found it one time. I was playing hide and seek with my brother in our mean relatives' house and I hide in this wardrobe-" 

"Now you are just giving me a summary of the book from Lucy's perspective," Keith said. Pidge shrugged and sat down with him.

"Clever. Most people don't catch it," Pidge said. An awkward silence followed.

"So...what do we do now?" Keith asked.

"I have some movies I kept with me when left Earth. I have Rouge One, Moana, How to Train Your Dragon-"

"What is that?" Keith asked.

"Oh no. We are going to fix this you uneducated movie swine," Pidge said scooting closer to Keith and starting the movie.

//Time skip 5 hours later//

"I left them in the closet," Lance said.

"Why?" Shiro said confused and astonished.

"They were annoying me and Hunk!" Lanc said.

"Let's go get them," Allura said. They walked to the closet and opened it up. Allura gasped and covered her mouth. "Awww!"

"What?" Lance asked. He looked into the closet to see Pidge in Keith's jacket, leaning up against the wall. Keith's head was on her stomach and there was a screen in front of both of them playing Moana. "Did I? Did I just hook them up?"

"AHHH!!" Allura whisper squealed. "So cute!" 

Keith slowly woke up and looked at the paladins.

"Hey, Keith it looks like you got a girlfriend," Lance teased. Keith smirked and looked at Pidge.

"And it looks like you are still single," Keith said. Lance turned red with anger and walked off.

"Aren't you going to get out of there?" Hunk asked.

"Why would I want to," Keith sighed. "I've got everything I need,"

"Except water," Lance pipped up.

"Or food," Hunk said.

"Or personal space," Lance said.

"Or--" 

"But I've got Pidge," Keith said. "Right now, that is all I need,"

"What has Pidge done to him," Hunk said.

"She is magic. She made him lovesick. What movies have you been watching?" Lance questioned. 

Pidge moved in her sleep. Her hand found the top of Keith's head and she pet him. Keith closed his eyes and melted into her, practically purring.

"Yeah, something is definitely wrong with him," Hunk said.

"Yeah, let's just go," Lance said. The Hunk and Lance left. Shiro and Coran followed. Allura took a short video of Keith enjoying and purring to Pidge petting him. 

Keith never wanted to leave Pidge again.