Chapter 1: Holi-What?

"What is Christmas?" Allura asked.

"It is an Earth holiday that most people celebrate, although some have different traditions. The bases of it come from the birth of Jesus, the son of God, who died for our wrongdoing," Pidge explained.

"And for those who don't believe in Jesus, and for some that do, it is a time to give each other gifts and kiss under a plant, it's a tradition, and have fun with family!" Lance said.

"We should do Christmas!" Allura said.

"But no mistletoe," Shiro said.

"Aw, why?" Lance groaned.

"Kiss Allura on your own time. My space daughter is not going to kiss, date, or fall for anyone," Shiro said.

"You have a space daughter?" Lance asked.

"I believe, he is talking about me," Pidge said, walking in.

"That is right, and you are not-" 

"I heard you. Loud and clear," Pidge.

"I am still putting up mistletoe," Lance grumbled. Keith looked at Pidge, his secret crush for a long time. Time to break some rules.

//The next day they are setting up their Christmas, but it not even close to the day. Authentic Earth decorating schedule.//

"Wow! This place looks amazing!" Allura said. "Christmas is so fun! Pidge come here! We're going to do what Lance told me!"

"What!?" Pidge said worriedly.

"Elf on the Shelf!" Allura said, putting Pidge into an elf costume. "Now let's find a shelf!"

"Oh, no," Pidge said. (An hour later.)

"Lance!" Allura said running up to the boys. "I did Elf on the Shelf! What's next!"

"You hid an elf?" Hunk asked. "We have an elf?"

"Yeah!" Allura said.

"Then it's our turn to find it!" Lance said. Keith jogged around looking for the elf. He couldn't see the toy elf that was hidden by Allura. That is when he saw Pidge, tapped to a shelf. 

"Hey, guys! I found the elf!"

"I get it I am short!" Pidge growled. Keith chuckled and walked up to her pretty closely and started untieing her.

"I know," He whispered, then stepped back, smirking at her bright pink face.

"Pidge was the elf?" Hunk asked running in with Lance.

"She was taped to a shelf," Keith said. Pidge was so confused. Keith went from intimidating to eh in less than 3 seconds.

"True. Let's go find Allura!" Lance said. He and Hunk ran out of the room.

"Ladies first," Keith said. 

"Um-okay?" Pidge said awkwardly walking through the door.

//Christmas day, after gifts, that time where everyone wants to take a nap.//

Pidge stood under the mistletoe, not realizing it, working on her screen. Keith looked in the room, his heart thumping. This was his chance. He walked over to her.

"Hey, Pidge. What are you working on?" Keith asked. He was standing right in front of her, his heart was beating out of his chest.

"I am working on an application of quantum mechanics and theoretical chemistry. Schrödinger introduced the idea of an "aperiodic crystal" that contained genetic information in its configuration of covalent chemical bonds in-"

"Oh! You have to kiss!" Lance whisper shouted so that Shiro wouldn't hear. Pidge and Keith looked up.

"Fine, whatever-" Pidge was cut short by Keith holding her face and then kissing her. Lance slowly backed away, then ran to get Keith in trouble. Keith kept kissing her, lowering one his hands to her waist, pulling her even closer. Pidge was shocked, never had he showed anyone any affection, and now he was kissing her.

"Keith!" Shiro yelled from across the room. Keith opened his eyes rapidly, then looked at confused Pidge, the glanced at steaming Shiro across the lounge. He broke the kiss, looking fondly at Pidge one more time, then he ran.

"Love Ya!" He said waving goodbye to Pidge as he ran. Shiro chased him.

"KEITH GET BACK HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT! YOU BROKE A RULE KEITH STOP RUNNING! KEITH! KEITH GET BACK HERE!" Shiro's voice was heard everywhere in the castle. Pidge was still in shock, she was frozen in place. Her eyes wide, her hands frozen where Keith used to be. Lance and Hunk walked in laughing and stopped short.

"Allura! I know what rule he broke now!" Hunk called down the hall as they saw Pidge frozen. They walked over, but not under the mistletoe. 

"Pidge? Are you okay?" Lance asked. Pidge melted on the spot. He knees together, she slowly sank, her hands slowly covering her heart. "Pidge?"

"I, I'm fine," Pidge breathed waving him off but still looking in the same spot.

//That night.//

Pidge still couldn't believe that Keith had kissed her like that. And she super angry that she hadn't kissed back. She couldn't sleep, so she snuck up the bridge. She was about to enter the room when a hand grabbed her hands and pulled her to the side, right into themselves.

"Shh," Keith said, looking down at her. "Let's go to Red, I managed to not get caught, and I don't want to spoil my luck now," Keith said. Pidge nodded, frozen at the sight of him, her heart was going crazy. Keith took her down to his lion and they snuck inside."Pidge listen, about the kiss-" Pidge grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him into a kiss. Keith hugged her and kissed back.

Shiro sat up in bed, his dad sense tingling. Four rules are broken. Keith. 

"KEITH!"