Chapter 1: The Millenium Falcon

Keith is visiting and everyone wants to work on upgrades and strategy. Pidge finish the night before and has nothing to do.

Pidge was bored. No one needed her today, and she had finished all her stuff for the first time in a long time. The only problem was that everyone else was busy now. She did find a whole bunch of cardboard boxes though. She dragged them to the lab and built the Millenium Falcon, and she dressed up as Han Solo. Kosmo trotted down to Pidge, and she was pretending to fly a ship.

"Kosmo!" Pidge said and she ran over and pet him. "You can be Chewy! My co-pilot and friend! We should make Shiro Darth Vader. Cool give me one second and this will be awesome," Pidge said running over to her desk. It took her 20 minutes to finish, but Kosmo didn't mind. "Done!" Pidge said holding two bags full of these:

"So what these do is tell Shiro's arm to play the Darth Vader theme song whenever he passes them, so I am going to put them in every doorway! I do need to add a program to his arm

"So what these do is tell Shiro's arm to play the Darth Vader theme song whenever he passes them, so I am going to put them in every doorway! I do need to add a program to his arm....but this will be so much fun!" Pidge said. "Now I have to act like Han Solo, so just act like my sarcasm and Keith attitude met!"Pidge took a deep breath and Kosmo saw how well she could act. "Come on Chewy, we have work to do,"

Pidge and 'Chewy', (Kosmo), put the tech on the top corner of every doorway, expect the bridge. They walked in and put the last one on the bridge and everyone looked at her.

"Pidge? What are you doing?" Lance asked. "We are trying to work here and you and Kosmo are goofing around. How do you of all people not understand that?" 

"Let's keep a little optimism here," Pidge said. The group started talking and Pidge was right behind Shiro and she pulled up her holo-screen and began downloading the program to Shiro's arm. She also made it so whenever he swung it made the lightsaber sound. 

"I am going to get something real quick," Shiro said walking out of the room. "And Pidge? Whatever you just did won't work,"

"Never tell me the odds," Pidge said. They waited a minute later when Shiro started walking up the hall, clearly furious. He walked through the door and the Darth Vader song started playing. 

"Are you F***! AGAIN!" Shiro said. He stomped over to Pidge."Pidge. What. Did. You. Do," Shiro said. Pidge realized he was Darth Vader and he was 'using the force' right now. Pidge pretended to choke and struggle, then she went limp. Shiro gasped and dropped her, Pidge still limp, and she hit the floor.

"Shiro! Did you choke her!" Allura asked.

"No! I was holding her shirt not her neck!" Shiro said. Pidge opened one eye and jumped up and ran to Kosmo.

"Let's get out of here Chewy!" Pidge said and they ran to the lab.

"PIDGE!" Shiro shouted hearing the lightsaber noise for the first time. Pidge was already in her 'ship'.