Chapter 1: Still Born

Keith was 4 years old and coloring on the floor while his teenage brother Shiro played online with Adam on a video game. 

"Shiwo! Wook! I drew a ghost!" Keith said, holding up a picture. The was a stick figure with black hair pointing at a blue figure. The figure was a girl with short hair a glasses.

"That's not how ghosts look," Shiro said.

"Is too,"

"Is not!"

"Yeah, huh!"

"He is pretty accurate," Someone said behind them. They turned to see a light blue figure. She had beautiful eyes hidden behind glasses and she had short flowing hair, and she was a little younger than Keith.

"Ha!" Keith said. Shiro gaped at Pidge then got up and ran.

"Mom! Keith summoned a ghost!" Shiro said as he ran away. The girl chuckled.

"What's your name?" Keith asked the ghost, not phased one bit.

"It was going to be Katie Holt," the girl said.

"How did you die?"

"I died as soon as I was born,"

"Will you be my friend?"

"I would love too!" Pidge said happily. From then on the two kids had so much fun together. Katie grew up with him, despite the fact that she was dead. They had the best of times together. Until Keith reached the age of 14. That is when his family moved away. So far, as much as Pidge tried she could not find them.

Interesting fact: Most people can't get the opposite of these words, can you?  Always:____ Coming:____ From:____ Take:____ Me:____ Down:____