Chapter 1: Paladins of the Round Table

This one is based off the picture below. I do not know who drew it, but it was not me. And this one is going to be extremely short compared to my normal length.

    Pidge fought her way through the Galra, King Alfor's troops behind her

    Pidge fought her way through the Galra, King Alfor's troops behind her. The other paladins had worked her way ahead of the troops, but Pidge was smart and paced herself, staying back where she had support. 

    They Alteans had almost won the battle, this was the last of the galra troops. She could hear the other paladins shouting in overwhelmed distress some ways ahead of her.

    "THEY HAVE TROLLS HOW DO THEY HAVE TROLLS!!!" Pidge heard Lance shout.

    "WE NEED PIDGE WHERE IS SHE!" Hunk said. 

    "SHE WAS SMART AND STAYED WITH THE TROOPS!" Keith said. "AHHHHHHH"

    "KEITH!" Shiro said. Pidge hand no idea what was going on because she was fighting, but she assumed it was bad. Pidge and the long line of Altean troops cut through the last row of galra. The were no more galra, except for a nasty troll a 28 feet away. Alfor lead his troops back and Pidge walked to help the paladins with the troll. 

    She heard a scream and she looked up to see Keith flying towards her. She caught him and he turned red. The other paladins killed the troll and they jogged over to Pidge.

    "I think you lost this." Pidge said.

    "Keep it. It likes you better." Lance said laughing. Pidge put Keith down and the group left the battlefield laughing.