Chapter 3: Soul Mates

The crystal was in place now, and everyone split up to do their own little things. Keith took Pidge's hand and lead her into his room, and the two sat down on the bed.

   "Hey," Keith said.

   "H-hey," Pidge said flustered. Keith laced their fingers together.

    "No need to be flustered Pidge. It's just me," Keith said softly.

    "Didn't I mention I have had a crush on you for a while now? 'Just you' is enough to get me flustered." Pidge said. Keith smiled, then bent over and kissed her cheek. Pidge sat there, stiff like a deer in the headlights. "I-I-uh...,"

     "You're super cute when you are flustered Pidge," Keith said. Keith moved into a criss-cross applesauce position. Then Keith lifted Pidge onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her. After a few minutes, the door to Keith's room opened.

     "Hey, Keith have you seen...Pidge...anywhere...," Lance asked as he saw the two. 

    "Lance! Did you find her?!" Hunk said jogging over to Lance. Hunk looked at Keith, whom of which had Pidge in his lap. "Um, what is going on?"

    Keith held out his arm, after rolling up his sleeve, and revealed the writing on his arm. Hunk and Lance's eyes went wide as they realized what Keith was implying.

    "Pidge is your soulmate?" Lance asked. Keith nodded. 

     "We'll leave you two alone, right Lance." Hunk said, grabbing Lance's wrist.

     "Wait! What about---"

     "Come on Lance!" Hunk said. Then the two were left alone once more. Pidge had relaxed a bit more now, and she did not seem as flustered. 

     Both Pidge and Keith had a mix of emotions about being one another's soulmate, but whatever challenges that bought, they would do them together.