75

Josephine,

I'm writing this letter while I sit on the fire escape of my apartment. It's been a while since we've written to each other, and even though we talk every day, I miss this.

I think it's because this is how our story began; with our words printed on pieces of paper that were mailed across the continent between a set of complete strangers.

Our story definitely isn't conventional, but it's my favorite story. I've been thinking about you a lot, and I know that I get to see or talk to you every day almost, I never want you to forget.

I want you to always know and remember that I love you. You're my sun and my moon; my night and day. I didn't know that I could love someone as much as I love you and you should know that I'm planning to be with you forever.

That's not some impromptu proposal by the way; I'm saving that for later. I want to get that part right, when we're both ready for that part of our lives.

I went to Central Park again today. There was an old man in a row boat on the water, feeding the ducks. He'd toss pieces of bread out into their mouths and they all flocked to him, eager for more.

It was something that I thought you'd like to see. You would get a kick out of feeding ducks, right? Maybe I'm wrong, but I think I know you well enough that some giant pack of birds would be your thing ;)

I'm going to dinner with my father tomorrow. The twins and Susan are coming too, but I'm really nervous. That's the real reason I'm out here on this fire escape; I needed fresh air because my apartment seemed too stuffy.

I wish you were here. You'd know how to calm me down and make me feel better.

I don't know what to expect from this dinner, but I'm only going because the twins asked me to. Tony had brought it up and then Claudia had used her puppy eyes when I had first said no.

Those two definitely know how to get what they want.

How is school going? And therapy? I can't wait to have you in the same city as me again.

I love you,
Dylan

A/N: Happy Halloween!

What did you guys dress up as?