54

Josephine

Two things occurred to me when I woke up in the morning. One: I had lost my virginity last night, and two: I was naked. In Dylan's bed.

I felt his body on top of mine, one arm wrapped around my waist with his head on my stomach while the rest of him nearly hung off the bed. The blanket barely covered my chest with Dylan laying on me, and I felt uncomfortable about being so exposed, until I remembered his words from last night.

I bit my lip a little as I smiled, putting my hand in Dylan's hair and softly massaging his head, remembering what we did. I remembered his hands and his lips on me as he explored my body and I explored his. I remembered how his eyes drank me in and his mouth curved into a smile as he saw me, all of me, and how he called me beautiful.

I thought about his kisses and his touches, so light yet powerful, as he took me for himself. I thought about the way I felt when I had finally given myself to him, when I placed my entire being in his hands and trusted him with the purest gift I could give someone.

Dylan began to stir as I continued to run my fingers through his hair, turning his head a little before pushing back into my touch. I chuckled a little when he puffed out a breath of air, snuggling into my body and the warmth of the bed.

"Teddy," I said softly, trying to coax him out of sleep.

He groaned quietly, squeezing his arm tighter around me.

"Wakey, wakey," I laughed as he nuzzled his face into my side, tickling me.

"No," He huffed, his eyes were closed but his mouth was curved into a grin. "I'm sleeping,"

"Dylan," I pushed his shoulder gently. I giggled when he began kissing me, starting at my wrist and moving his way up to my neck.

He kissed my collar bones, his lips ghosting over the skin, making me shudder in pleasure. I smiled as Dylan moved his mouth to mine, kissing me; lovely and sweet.

"Good morning," He smirked when he pulled away.

"Morning," I said, my insides melting when I saw his eyes gaze into mine.

"Sleep well?" He stayed hovering above me, looking down with that stupid smirk that never failed to leave my stomach in a tantrum of butterflies.

"Mhmm," I hummed, bringing my hand up to his face and gently tracing his jaw.

He leaned into my touch, smiling softly. I giggled when he playfully grabbed my thumb with his teeth when my hand went over his mouth, his white teeth gently nipping down onto the flesh.

My breath stopped at his actions, my heart rate speeding up as he stared at me with just a hint of lust. After a moment, he smiled.

"Me too,"

Dylan plopped his body down beside mine, no longer straight above me. He leaned over and put his lips next to my ear.

"I love you," He said. "Thank you for letting me be your first,"

I turned my body so we were facing each other, only a few inches between our faces.

"I love you too," I replied. I bit my lip as I smiled. "I'm glad it was you. I wouldn't want it to be anyone else,"

Dylan shifted closer, putting his lips on my neck. He soon found a sweet spot, a shiver of pleasure going through my body. I closed my eyes, reveling in his kiss, when I heard my phone buzz on the bedside table.

My eyes snapped open. I pulled away from Dylan, feeling cold from the absence of him almost immediately.

"Hey," He said, reaching out. "What...?"