I handled business without emotions, I found it was the only way I could cope. I wasn't pure anymore repeated itself over and over again in my head but I promised myself I would never raise a weapon to anyone who didn't raise first.

"Is Beau still asleep?" I flopped down into the couch with an exhausted sigh.

"Yes, Zion and Elliot are with her." Messiah informed me.

"Preston? Can you grab my bags from the bedroom please." I asked of him and with a firm nod he left for the staircase.

"Where are you going?" They all asked in unison.

"Italy." I smiled half-heartedly.

"You're going to him aren't you?" Kenna asked. "You know it's meant to be him coming after you, not the other way around."

"I'm skipping the role-play for now." I stood as Preston left the house with my bags. "Beau is staying, I'll be back in a couple of days."

"Are you sure that's a good idea with what went down tonight? There might be backlash Ms. Vice." Messiah said for only me to hear.

"I have men surrounding the neighborhood, the rest of my security team other then yourself, Felik and Preston will be staying." I headed for the stairs. "We're leaving in ten, make sure every single one of our men are set before we leave."

I passed Elliot and stepped into Zaden's bedroom, Zion stood from his sitting position next to the bed. "If anything happens, make sure you get her out." I leaned over her to kiss her cheek. "I won't be gone for long but it's long enough."

"She will be safe with me Ms. Vice."

"I know." I smiled and he left the room, closing the door behind him softly.

I laid by her and unclasped the small chain Carter had made especially for her, I threaded my promise ring onto it. If something ever happened to me, at least I knew it was safe with you.

Carter's ring on her chain wasn't as heavy and bulky as the one I had of his but much smaller and lighter, and Beau didn't like taking it off so she always slept and went everywhere with it on.

"Go back to sleep, meu amor. (My love- Portuguese). I whispered as her eyes fluttered open.

The musky and masculine scent was faint in the room but it was enough to remind me of him. Majority of his belongings still hung in the places I remember them being in when I left but the photos of the two of us were gone.

Once Beau fell back into a deep sleep, I tugged the blanket over her and made my way out of the room quietly. "I will be back in a couple of days, ring me if you need anything." I told Zion and Elliot.

I said a quick bye to the rest of them and left for the airport. I spent the nine hour flight falling in and out of sleep. Sleep hasn't been coming easy lately.

Blood and knives is what I dreamt about after I killed Lucian and his brother, El. I couldn't tell if they were nightmares or dreams. It wasn't a dream I was scared of but it wasn't exactly one that I liked either.

"Get information on the fight club here, I will handle the rest once you get back to me." I told the three and headed into my hotel room they had already done a full search of.