Chapter 3

Max's POV
I woke up happier than ever because I decided to talk to people again.

I put on a black leather jacket over my white T-shirt and faded blue jeans. I wore my black Nikes and my watch.

I went into the kitchen and made cereal because my parents had to leave early for a meeting.

After breakfast I did the dishes (something I'd never do) and went to the garage and chose my white Rolls Royce Ghost and reached school at a quarter to seven.

I went to my Geography class and waited because she has this class with me. When I saw her I half smiled because I didn't want to be too open so she looked up and saw me and she looked away. She looked around and sat as far away from me as possible.

I was confused, so after the class I tried to get to her but she was avoiding me. It continued till I had to go to soccer practice which was the same time as gym class but because I could play soccer really well the gym coach and the soccer coach decided that those on the soccer team would practice during gym class.
So I had to get my mind off her for the time being.

We practiced free kicks and penalties. Forwards against defenders, and since I could use my two feet equally I scored 8 out of the ten free kicks and trust me it wasn't easy. Besides the fact that the goalie was superb, the wall was average 6ft in height. The penalties were easy because I had lots of practice at my old school so I got all ten in the net.

Lunchtime finally came around so I went looking for Veronica but I decided to eat first so I wolfed down the PB&J sandwich I brought from home cause school food was basically trash, besides Mondays and Wednesdays.

I was about to stand up when I saw her enter the cafeteria. When she saw me she ran out and I chased after her and I caught up with her in the hallway.

"Veronica what's going on? Why are you avoiding me?" I asked.

"Nothing Max just let me go " Veronica replied. She got out of my grip and was about to go when I caught her hand.

"Veronica just tell me what's going on, you can trust me. I'll..."

"No! Just go away!! You're just another stupid player who thinks he can get anything he wants without any thought to how it affects others. No Max, I can't trust you just leave me the hell alone!! Go away!!! " she snapped.

I suddenly felt cold. Why would she say that? The hurt I felt showed in my eyes. I slowly turned around and walked away. She called me back but I didn't answer, she ran after me and I was already at my car about to open the door when she caught up with me.

"Max wait... I didn't mean to..... "

But I didn't even look at her. I entered my car and drove away fast.

My parents weren't home yet so I went up to my room and slammed the door and jumped on my bed. I didn't care about skipping the rest of school, I was just so angry.

I was so stupid to think that I could trust her or anyone. I swore that I would never talk to anyone ever again.

My parents texted me that they would be traveling to visit my aunt and uncle and said they would be back in a few months.

Great.

I went out and took my motorcycle and went to an empty part of the land behind my house and drove like a maniac around the trees and bushes till I calmed down.

I drove back home making sure my motorcycle wasn't damaged and went up to my room.

It's your fault

How is any of this my fault?

I couldn't think straight so I plugged in my headphones and played music till I fell asleep. Before I did though I looked at her window and saw her looking at me. I went and shut my window and pulled the curtains over it.

I laid on my bed shirtless and fell asleep in my shoes. The last thing I thought about was "You're just another stupid player..... "

A/N
So what do you guys think? Should Max forgive Veronica? Maybe he will maybe he won't.... Who knows?
Seriously for a guy who's more used to writing songs I'm trying right??
Vote, comment and share
Love you guys
*MJZ"