XLIV.

JENNIE

After an hour, I arrived at Lisa and I's meeting place.

I texted her and she said that she's already inside the fastfood chain. So, I entered the store and look for the most beautiful girl that I ever had.

Do I sound so whipped?

I look around and found my girl sitting on the corner seat and she's looking at me.

"Jennie!" She shouted my name and waved her hand enthusiastically.

I smiled at her and immediately go to her.

"I missed you, babe." She said and pulled me for a kiss.

"I missed you too." I said to her and pulled the beside her.

"I already ordered when you said that you're near." She said.

"Thank you baby." I smiled sweetly at her which she reciprocated with a quick peck on my lips.

"I love you." Lisa sincerely said to me while looking directly into my eyes.

"I'm in love you, Lisa. So much in love with you."

She smiled at me and shoved a piece of fries on my mouth which I willingly ate.

"So, how's your first day?" I asked her while munching the food she shoved in my mouth.

"Hmm. It's good. I guess."

"Care to tell how your day go?" I asked her while unwrapping the burger.

"Well, the team where I was included is so hospitable. They gave me a warm welcome. They were all smiles at me and very generous in terms of work." She's smiling while she's talking. I bet she's having fun with her work. "Oh, by the way, I was partnered with Daniel for the project where I'm assigned to."

My forehead was creased upon hearing that.

WTF? He's partnered with a guy?

"And who's that Daniel guy?" I tried my best not to sound as a jealous brat.

"Daniel Kang is his name. A year older than me. Hmm, what else? He's a bit taller that me and oh, he's cute." She said na parang wala lang yung pag compliment niya dun sa Daniel na yun.

"So, you're complimenting him in front of me?" I said to her while frowning.

"Oww. My baby sound so jealous." She pouted and touch my forehead na parang tinatanggal ang pagkakakunot nito.

Hindi na ako nagsalit at uminom nalang nang iced tea.

"Wag ka na magselos babe. He knows naman na I'm in a relationship with you." She said that with a large grin on her face. "And guess what? He even said that you're pretty and have that sexy aura."

"Paano naman niya nasabi yun? Does he knows me? Or nakita na ba niya ako?" I curiously asked her.

"No babe. Pinakita ko yung picture mo sa kaniya." Sagot ni Lisa at inagaw ang inumin ko.

"So, hindi ba ako dapat ma-trigger sa kaniya?" I asked her.

"Nope. Because sa'yo lang ako babe. And I'm so much in love with you."

I look at her eyes at nakita ko naman na sincere siya sa sinasabi niya.

I smiled at her and gave her a kiss.

"And, he have a girlfriend. So, no worries."

"Okay. I trust you."

"So, where do you want to go?"