XLIII.

Jennie.

It's Day 2 of our Sagada escapade.

I woke up earlier than the others. I checked Lisa's side and found out that it's empty.

I immediately stood up and went to the bathroom and took a shower. After I finished prepping up, I carefully get out of our room.

"Good morning babe." Lisa greeted me. She's sitting on a couch on the activity area.

"Good morning too, babe." I went to her and kiss her plumped lips.

"Want some coffee, babe?" She asked.

"I preferred milk, love." I said and smiled at her sweetly.

"Oh. Sorry I forgot." She apologized while rubbing her nape. She's so cute.

"It's okay babe." I said to her and pulled her for a kiss and it lasted for a couple of minutes.

Lisa is the one who pulled out of our kiss. "I think kailangan ko nang kumuha ng gatas para sa ating dalawa. What do you think?" She asked while catching her breath.

"Sige na. Then after we finished our milk, stroll tayo sa labas before nang call time natin."

Lisa nodded and kissed my forehead before going down to the restaurant.

__

"Babe, dun ka tayo. Mas maganda angle." Utos sa akin ni Lisa. Nasa labas na kami ng hotel ngayon at kumukuha ng picture ng isa't isa.

I posed for her and all I can hear from her is "Woah. So pretty."

"May I see?" I asked her.

"Of course, love." She agreed and let me look at her photography and I am so impressed. My girl has a talent in photography.

"Oh My God, babe. Ang gaganda ng mga kuha mo." I praised her work.

"Maganda lang talaga ang subject ko kaya maganda ang kinalabasan." She said and winked at me.

"Tse. Ang aga-aga Lisa, huh?"

"Hahahaha. Kinilig ka nga eh." Asar niya sa akin.

"Paano mo nasabi?"

"Kasi ayan oh, labas na gilagid mo."

WTF?

"Hahaha. Just kidding, babe. I love you." Bawi niya at hinalikan ako sa labi.

"Hmmp! I love you too." Kahit medyo nainis ako sa kaniya eh di ko matitiis itong babaeng to.

"Tara na babe. Balik na tayo sa hotel at baka gising na sila." Yaya sa akin ni Lisa and we walk our way back to the hotel. With our hands intertwined.

"I hope this moment will last forever, babe. You and me, madly inlove and our hands in mine." I told her out of nowhere.

She stopped walking and make me face her.

"Promise babe. Our love will last always." She said while looking into my eyes.

"But promises are meant to be broken, babe. And bakit always lang?"

"Shhh. My promise is different from those. I swear to God. To the trees that surrounding us. To the air that we're breathing. That we'll be together always." She hugged me tightly. "And always because, idol ko JaDine eh. And like them, let's make Always our Forever."

I slightly slap her arm and laughed at her corny joke.

"Ang corny mo, Lisa."

"Hahaha. I'm serious babe. Since wala naman talagang forever, let's make our always our own forever. Carpe Diem. Seize the day. Let's make our every single day as if it's our last, love."