Chapter 1: Snakes

Start from the beginning

I heard my homies all in the game room, so I pushed the door open to see my mans Zane, Zed, Capo, and Sammy playing Call of Duty ll. That mothafucka Rocko was playing too. Capo looked my way and nodded his head over to Rocko who was oblivious to what was going on. I nodded my head up and down, indicating that I already knew what happened and that I was going to kill his snake ass.

"Listen up!" I shouted, causing everyone's head to snap my way.

I folded my hands behind my back and started pacing the floor, talking.

"Capo, I want you to get all the bitches in here. From the lab and the Money Room." I ordered.

He got right up, walking out to do as I instructed. Capo was a dark skin brother with waves and a height of six feet. He had light brown eyes and was cocky looking. He was my right hand.

Zed and Zane both were twins and they the lightskins of the group. Head full of black, nap ass curls and a height of six feet and three inches. They were both some lanky and tall dudes. They both were loyal and calculated. They had been working for me for over seven years, and they were both twenty-seven years old.

Sammy was a man of Indian descent. He was smart and had saved my ass more times than I could count. He had a height of six feet and was one cocky brother. He had black hair that he kept cut short and dimples.

Now, Rocko was the guy that was the lightest out of the crew. He favored that sentimental mothafucka, Drake. Voice and all. It was irritating, but I trusted him off the strength of my other mans, Fred. He wasn't here at the moment, but Fred vouched for Rocko like Rocko was worth something.

Capo came back with all the ladies, and they all had clothes on. I cleared my throat and everyone took a seat on the couches around the room, facing me.

"Rocko. Stand up and come stand next to me." I announced, looking at him sweat like a pig.

He slowly got up and walked over to me making sure not to stand too close. I smirked, scanning the broads and noted two women looked like they were about to crack. All the other girls looked like they were bored out of their minds. Some biting they nails, some aimlessly looking around, and others licking they lips at me and my crew.

"You two," I said pointing to the two suspicious broads, "come here."

They both slowly got up and made their way over to me.

"Now, everyone else except y'all, get the fuck out!" I bellowed, startling almost everyone.

All the ladies scattered out of the room, going back to work. I looked back at the two ladies, taking in their appearances. One was a redbone with long, light brown hair that went down to her butt with big juicy lips, a nose ring, big breasts and a fat ass. She was real thick too. Just how I liked them. The other one was a brown skin chick with short, black hair that was cut into a bob and had a body like of hourglass. Small breasts and a real big booty.

"Zed and Zane, pat these bitches down." I ordered them.

They got right up and walked over to them. The two women both mugged me with their hands raised in surrender, and I laughed in response.

"What's y'all names?" Zed asked them as he patted down the brown skin one, making sure to touch and grab every inch of her body.

"I'm Dee, and that's Saydie, my Bestfriend." She said, biting down on her bottom lip.

"Aight. She good." The boys both said in unison.

"Aight. So y'all bitches stealin' my shit." I stated, looking from Dee to Saydie, and then Rocko.