"Happy birthday princess"

Start from the beginning

"I was busy with Hayley. Stop being so needy. Anyway why are you up so early?"

"Well you'd know if you had read and replied to my message" he snaps. He then changes his tone, "Sorry. Well you know I don't really celebrate my birthday and also I never have a good nights sleep the night before, I always end up remembering the past and what not"

"Don't Louis, we've spoken about this now, this is a new chapter for you. Onwards and upwards. I love you and I'm telling you now we are celebrating your birthday this year and every year from now on. No arguments and no throwing toddler tantrums!"

"Wow I've never had someone tell me what to do" Louis sounds like he's got the hump and I can't help but let out a small laugh.

"Oh really and how does that make you feel, you know being bossed around by someone" I laugh.

"It makes me feel like I want to come round right now and spank the hell out of your arse. Let's not forget who wears the trousers in this relationship" he snaps.

I know this is one of his attempts to be controlling and cute at the same time and it makes my heart melt.

"This is true, I mean I'm only wearing a tiny little thong right now" I laugh as I look down at my big knickers that have really seen their best days.

"I will come over so don't tease me"

"No teasing boss. So what a the plan for today?" I lay back and rest my head on my pillow.

"I'm glad you asked. You have exactly half an hour to get dressed, pack some clothes and wait for me to pick you up. See you in half an hour princess"

"Woah Louis wait I-" I stop speaking when I realise he's already hung up. Why does he do this to me, I jump up and start to panic. I have no time to shower or barely get dressed if I'm to pack for a few days away. What the hell do I pack? Where are we going? It's fucking Christmas for god sake.

I start pulling clothes out of my drawers and quickly fold them up in my suitcase. I take jumpers, jeans, shorts and bikinis because who knows where we are going. I've learnt to live on my toes with Louis around and I have to admit I kind of like it.

I have ten minutes to spare once I'm packed and I chuck on a hoodie and jeans along with my uggs since it's freezing outside, I'm hoping we are going somewhere hot with a pure white beach but I won't hold on to that thought.

I rush my make up and pull my hair into a messy bun and wait by the front door for Louis' obnoxious knock. Right on time and not a minute late he thumps on the door.

"Ok ok!" I shout as I fumble to get the locks undone and open the door. Louis as always takes my breath away in a smart grey suit and black jacket.

"Ready?" He questions looking at my bag.

"Erm, I think so. You didn't really give me much time to sort myself out" I sigh feeling rushed and like I'm forgetting something.

"Good. Let's fucking go" he storms off down the hallway and I shrug my shoulders and quickly follow him.

Just before we get to the stairs he stops dead in his tracks and turns to me. Taking my head in his cold hands he presses his lips against mine, I taste the mint he's obviously just had and I suck in a breath at his cold lips.

"Happy birthday princess"

As soon as the words leave his lips he turns around and starts walking down the stairs at his usual quick pace again and I laugh following him.

We've been in the car for an hour, the traffic is horrendous with last minute Christmas shoppers.

"Right finally we are here" Louis looks around as the car comes to a halt. I look around and instantly know we are at the airport.

"We going on your fancy plane again?" I smile getting excited.

"Indeed we are going on my fancy plane. You have no idea the surprise I have in store for you" he winks.

"Oo is it fancy?" I laugh as I get out the car.

"Fucking fancy? It's fucking insane. Buckle up cupcake you're going to be blown away at the shit I've got planned"

———

Guys I can't believe this took so long to update. I hope you haven't forgotten about me! It's a short chapter but I promise it won't be as long as this for the next update. Please vote or comment I love reading them and also I have a new story in the works which I hope to share with you all soon.
Much love x