The First One

~France's POV~
It has been an hour or two since I got of the plane from my home country, I felt so sad leaving, but I know the people of America would like my food even better. I walked down a couple of streets before I found my house. I walked in to see a beautiful young lady, maybe in her early 30s or late 20s.

"Hello! You must be one of the new movers here? I'm your landlord, Sky." She said. She sounded vary happy and excited.

"Oui, my name iz Francis Bonnefoy! It iz nice to meet you!" I  replied.

She gave off a small giggle "Okay, you can go ahead a wait in the living room over there, your the first to show up and I think you might wanna let your other roommates to have a chance to choose a room." She said as she pointed to the right.

"Merci!" I thanked her and walked to the living room.

It had a light gray wall color, with a light maple brown wood floor. The room was quite empty besides the white couch with a navy blue strip on the back and sides reaching the one side of the arm holder sliding down the back to the arm holder, there was already a tv in there, a decent size to!

I sat there for about 10-15 minuets, I pulled out my phone a while ago.Then I hear the door open quickly and it slammed against the wall *thankfully there being a door jammer there so it doesn't leave a mark in the wall.*

"HAHAHA!!!THE HERO IS HERE!!" A loud but obnoxious voice echoed a little in the kinda empty house.

I hear the landlord say the exact words as she said to me.

I hear his obnoxious laugh echo again and then footsteps to the living room.

"YO!! Name's Alfred F. Jones! But Alfred is Cool Too!" He said as he grabbed my hand and shook it repeatedly.