"You are my perfect"

Start from the beginning

"I love you" I whisper.

With a smile she nods, " I know and I love you"

I stand up and hold my hand out for hers, "Where are we going?" She stands up.

"I need to be close to you, I need to feel you. I need to fuck you" I smirk.

"What?" Her mouth hangs over.

"You didn't think my dirty mouth would change now did you? I'm going to fuck you senseless and make you feel amazing" I lead her into her room my cock already bursting from my trousers.

I need this, it's the only way I can release all my tensions and also the only way I Now how to make someone feel good. Hopefully I'll learn that sex isn't the only way to make someone happy I just need to learn what else does.

                       Ella's POV

I get dragged into my bedroom, "Wait I mean are you sure? You've just been through a lot in twenty-four hours"

He quickly spins me around and holds me tight, "I need you, right now I just need to be with you"

I can see the want in his eyes and I can't deny him want he needs, I can't believe that need is me. Have I had this much of an affect on him?

"Then take me" I whisper into his ear.

He picks me up bridal style and walks over to my bed, being wrapped in his arms feels like the safest place on earth, my safe place.

He gently drops me on the bed and hoovers over me, planting sweet kisses down my neck and breast. I'm only in a small cami top which I wore to bed, it gives him perfect access to the sensitive spots on my body. He moves his mouth to my breasts and slowly pulls my top down my nipples are already hard from the quick turn on I have for him.

With his warm mouth covering my nipple I let out a small groan and grab his hair in my fist. He applies pressure with his teeth that makes me gasp out in pleasure.

"Oh my god, Louis I've wanted this ever since the last time" I moan.

He lifts his head up, "Me too princess" I rest my chin on my chest and watch as he shuffles back down the bed and he is level with my panties. He hooks his fingers in to the waist band and starts sliding them down. I lift my bum off the bed to allow them to be removed easily.

I'm shocked when Louis scrunches them up and holds them to his face taking in a deep breath, "My new favourite scent, you" his eyes are dark and hooded. I've never seen something so erotic, it sends chills throughout my body.

He throws them to the side and slides his arms under my thighs as his head dips between my legs. I bury myself into my pillow as his tongue does that magic to me, I can't help the jiggering and shuddering my body does. I have no control whatsoever, his wet, warm tongue glides between my creases before he circles on my clit. It sends my brain into overdrive the pressure building below is getting tense.

"Fuck I'm gonna finish" I gasp as I grab whatever I can which turns out to be my bed covers, I need release from all this tension in my body. My legs start to close but Louis' arms hold them down, my breathing is rapid and as I'm about to fall into my high Louis comes up, "Not yet baby"

"Louis" I moan, I was so close.

"Don't be pouting them lips or I'll be putting them too good use" he takes his waistcoat off and undoes a few buttons of his shirt before he pulls it over his head and I watch each and every muscle move. I look over his tattooed body and it reminds me I need to ask him about them, do they have meaning or a story behind them?

He kneels on my bed and unzips his trousers pulling them down with his boxers and his penis springs out, I remember the eye watering time it was last in me and I hope this time it's a little more enjoyable but the size does and I guess will always make me nervous.

"I've never seen someone so hungry for cock" he smirks as my eyes still rest on his manhood.

"You're so romantic" I roll my eyes at him, I suppose he will never change his blunt, outspoken ways and honestly I wouldn't that too change.

"I hope you didn't roll your eyes at me?" The smirk is gone and his face is set like stone.

"Erm no" I nervously say.

"I hope you didn't lie to me?" He crawls back over me so our faces are inches apart.

"Because you know I don't like either and both of them earns you a punishment" he leans down to kiss me and as he pulls away he brings my bottom lip between his teeth pulling me up with him.

"You know I don't see it as a punishment boss, i quite like being bent over your knee" I whisper as he lets go of my lip.

"Call me boss again" his voice husky with lust.

I put my hand around his neck and feel the gulp flow down his throat, I pull him close so my lip is brushing his ear, "Fuck me, Boss"

Louis lets out a little moan as he slides back down me so fast I can't even think, he pulls my legs around his waist, "Hold on tight baby" he rubs his cock all over my sex before sliding inside me.

My breath is taken back at the sudden fullness I'm feeling, before I can catch my breath he pulls out and pushes in again. There is a slight discomfort but nothing compared to my first time and I would even go as far as saying I enjoy it even though the discomfort is there.

"Louis!" I gasp as he moves in and out, perfectly circling his hips. He keeps up a good pace every time pushing harder into me.

"So fucking tight" he squeezes my legs and he fills me up.

I shake my head from side to side, using the pillows around me to bury my face as I let out more and more groans of pleasure. I'm already feeling sensitive after Louis mouth all over me and this is sending me over the edge.

"I'm so close" I pant.

Louis quickens his pace, slamming into me hard with every slam I gasp. He brings my legs up over his shoulders and I'm taken back by the new position. I can feel him even more now, he's going so deep it's pain and pleasure mixed together.

"Fuck" I hold onto Louis arms which are either side of me to steady himself. I can feel the sweat starting to form on him.

"Your going so deep" I dig my nails into his arm which sends his head back.

"So fucking good" He struggles to say.

I close my eyes as I feel every pounding, the pressure is building below at a rapid pace I feel like I'm about to explode.

"I'm- I'm going to come" I grit my teeth and hold on to Louis as if my life depended on it.

My sex starts pulsing and waves of pleasure sweep my body, I can't hold back the words I'm muttering, the loud moans that escape my mouth. When I'm barely hanging on I allow my head to flop back, I feel completely out of it like I'm high on drugs. Louis quickly finishes inside me, I can feel his cock pumping into me and it's the most sexiest feeling I know.

He flops next to me and rests his hand on my heaving stomach. "I needed that, I needed you. I will never tire of this and I mean not just the sex. I mean I will never tire of you. You are my perfect"

With heavy breathing, " I love you, all of you. Past, present and future you, I will always love you"
———