32) Making Amends

"I never thought I would see you again" she said teary eyed. "Why'd you do it" I asked her.

"Do what she asked me questioningly. "You know kept me from my father from Micro I told her.

"I'll tell you but first here" she said while tossing me some clothes to put on and I quickly did.

She sat down on the edge of the fountain, and I joined her but not too close considering I still didn't trust her.

"It all started when your father and I met" she began, and I listened carefully to every word.

"We met at this local coffee shop called Gregory Starlight everyone went there it was well known but sadly it got closed down the night you were born and turned into a dance school, and I think it's called Midnight Walk".

"The one I walk past every evening with Knight I asked her. "Yes, she replied before continuing on with the story.

"Anyways he bumped into me there in a hurry and I'm guessing it's because of your grandpa or something they would always stress him out" she sighed before continuing on.

"We began talking that day and it turned into years where we were to sneak out because back on those days quires and hollows were enemies, but our friendship grew into something more and then we were at his pack house since everyone was out for the night because of a battle or something and well we ended up each other's first. "Wait dad was your first time" I asked her.

"Yes, as well as I am his" she replied before moving on.

"The next day back at my pack house I found out that I was pregnant with you so when Micro and I snuck out I told him he was overjoyed and agreed to keep it secret for now, but little did we know someone was watching us and reported it to your fathers pack and mine" she said.

"What happened" I asked her. "Well when I found out the news was told I raced over to Micro not caring if I got caught and I found him on the ground unconscious barely breathing and I thought he was dead I thought that his own pack killed him but I had no idea that they didn't instead they were going to allow this but I didn't stay to hear of it so they all thought it was false and kept things the way they were until you were found.

"And to avoid the pain you were in Alan agreed to be my father" I asked her. "Yes, he did" she replied.

"But if I had known your father was still alive, I wouldn't have lied to you I'm sorry I'll never lie to you again I was just doing what's best for you clearly I was wrong and I will try my best to make it up to you and Micro" she said.

I spoke up and said, "okay but it's going to take time" She smiled and said, "okay I understand".

"We found the guy who killed Nala and we need your help please dad and I need you you're the only mom I have left" I said.

"Okay let's go" she said and stood up helping me to my feet.

I smiled and led her to the pack. We arrived back at the pack house, and I saw dad on the couch watching TV, so I spoke up and said "dad".

He turned to face me and said, "yes sweetie". "I have a little surprise visitor" I said while he looked a little confused, so I turned to the side and then mom walked in. "Armani" he said.

"Hi Micro" she said softly. "We made up" I told him, and he looked at me.

"I listened to her story and told her we need help with the battle considering you told me how strong and great she is I thought she would be best bet" I told him.

He smiled at me and said "very well look at us a family maybe it's time for a little family training" he said and at that all three of us smiled before entering the training room with the rest of the pack.