5) half hollow???

The next day I went to school as early as I could mostly to find more answers dad would avoid answering.

Star came with me to keep me company or keep me safe under dad's new orders.

I went to the library during my lunch break and started looking for answers to my surprise Liam has shown up and walked over to me.

He asked why I was here instead of going to their crazy excuse of a lunch I mean how can they eat that ugh no thanks I rather hunt my own food thanks.

I told him I had research to do and that I would never eat that nastiness in a million years.

He asked if there's any way he can help with the research and part of me wanted to say no but I said yes. So, I told him I was looking for this book called war with hollows and quires.

Oh, before I forget my family and I are, hollows the good ones though there's two different kinds of hollows as well as there's two different kinds of wolves that have been at war for 17 years no one knows the real reason why.

He looked on the bookshelves and he found it at the very end and handed it to me.

I thanked him and I started reading the book he left hoping to see me watch him walk away. But I wasn't going to I do not plan to fall in love, and I was too busy with my research.

After school Star and I went home, and I went into my cave and finished the book I found, and I could not believe what I read all I had to do now is find out if it's true.

I marched over to dad and he saw me coming his way and faced me.

He saw the shocked look on my face and saw the book my ancestors written. I was fighting back tears from coming down my face and dad has noticed as well.

I forced the words out of my mouth and asked dad the simple question that I could be half hollow and half quire and that my biological mom left because she was a quire, and her duties were more important than me so was my biological father's.

He sighed and then answered with a simple yes and that he knew I would eventually find out he also told me he would explain everything tomorrow morning when he got back from hunting.

I nodded and slowly went back to my cave and put the book in my bag since I have to return it tomorrow.

I couldn't believe it was true I should have known because I always felt different, but I thought that was only because I'm the only human girl here well sort of, who was raised by wolves when her parents left.

But now I know I was wrong all though my parents still left whoever they are but the real question I'm asking is, who am I and can I transform to a wolf do I have powers I had a bunch of questions, and I was going to get answers no matter what it takes and after flooding my head with questions I drifted off to sleep.