3) Trouble

The teacher was going on and on about the lesson he was teaching us.

It was something about stop lights, crossing the road, or motorcycles.

It was hard to pay attention considering Knight was right outside waiting for me to come out during lunch break and I could hear him getting impatient and saying things like bell hurry up already, when is lunch, or run out and meet me as soon the bell rings.

I kept eyeing the clock because I wanted to race out there and meet my protector and best friend.

The bell has finally rung, and I quickly got out of my seat and zoomed outside wolf style.

Knight almost knocked me down, but I caught myself I cannot believe we been apart this long we are always together no one can separate us unless he has wolf duties with dad but anyways, we are usually inseparable.

But as soon as we said our hellos and calmed down, we went behind the school where no one could see us, and we ate our lunch.

By the time it was time to head to my next class I gave Knight what I had left over from lunch and watched him head back to the woods.

I headed back inside the school and looked at what my next class was.

It was theater dad wanted me to take it cause mom used to watch kids pretend to be something they're not all the time and thought it was lovely.

Sometimes I have a feeling she isn't missing that maybe she's dead and someone covered up their tracks or hid the body.

Wherever she is I'm going to find her and make both of my parents proud of me and maybe if I do so I'll get to go hunting early.

Anyways enough of this I need to get to class before I'm late dad would punish me by taking away my hunting equipment.

As soon as I walked into the auditorium the teacher Ms. Lock caught me up with some things and said that we usually do plays for the school on Fridays unless there's an assembly or something.

I nodded and took my seat oh and believe it or not but the guy from my drivers ed class has my theater class too and his name is Liam.

But anyways wait a sec did the teacher just say project no way she did I'm in trouble. I can't work with anyone it will expose my secret this cannot be happening and to make matters worse I'm partnered up with Liam.

Dad is not going to like this neither is the pack I'm in so much trouble.

Wait that's new I felt something it feels like I knew this scent or smell before, wait a sec that's mom's smell.

Oh, my she's here and in danger I have to tell dad there is so much happening right now I can barely concentrate.