25) Moving in

As soon as we arrived at Dad's pack house and yes, I'm calling him dad because I want to work on our relationship so don't give me a hard time and besides, he's been looking for me all his life.

If Armani would have just checked to see if dad was alive instead of hiding me from him none of us would be in this mess but we are so just got to take it day by day.

Dad and I both got out of the car and one of the wolves grabbed my bags as he followed us inside the pack house.

Dad told one of the house keeper's servants or whatever to show me my room and she nodded slowly as I followed her.

As soon we entered into my room, I was shocked at how much effort he made it and I noticed my bags already on the bed.

I had no words to say I mean what could I say I been living a lie my entire live.

The maid faces me and says your father had it specially made for you, and I turned to her gave her a half smile and mouthed thank you.

She smiled at me and said my name is Maya and that she is one of the cooks here.

I told her it was nice meeting her and she smiled and said the pleasure is mine princess Madi.

Before I could ask how she knew my name she stopped me and said it was all my dad rambled on about when he was trying to find me, and she picked it up.

She stared off into space and I assumed someone was mind linking her.

She nodded and turned back to me and said that dad wants me to sleep it off considering it's been a long day and that we will start to introduce me and meet the pack and other princess duties tomorrow while I'm well rested.

I nodded and then she left so I did what my father said as I changed into some comfy sleep wear and laid down on my new bed letting darkness consume me.