1) Meeting Madison

Hi, you all are probably wondering who I am and where I am and where is my family and aren't you scared that the wolves are going to attack or eat you.

Well, let me start off by introducing myself my name is Madison Cameron Sanders and I'm a 17-year-old brunette brown eyed girl.

Also, to answer your question about my family they left me out in the woods in the middle of nowhere not caring that I could have died.

The wolves found me and took me as their own and they have raised me since the age of 3.

We have a connection and by the age of 5 I could understand them and know what their thinking.

No one but me can understand them and maybe that's because I grew up with them or it's an ability I have from my biological family.

Well, whatever it is it's a gift besides the wolves are the only family I have and will ever need I could never leave them, and I never will.

When I was 3, they found me a cave for me to stay in when it gets cold, I grew up living in the wild so anything that you read about the wild I probably seen it.

My adoptive dad Victor is gone most of the day hunting for food with Knight my protector.

My adoptive mom went missing when I was only 8. Dad has been raising me on his own ever since.

Dad said by my 18th birthday he's going to start taking me with him and teach me how to hunt like him.

Someday I'll be the one who gets to protect the wolves and our land, I want to make dad proud and show him I'm more than a 17-year-old little girl.

He said it's not time right now that there are people still out there looking for me when I don't want to be found.

I'm happy where I am and if anyone tries to take me away from it, they will wish they never found me.

As of right now my only duty is to go to school and yes, I go to school dad says it will help me understand how to act like any other normal teenager and why I have to keep where I live a secret.

I have to sneak into the gymnasium's bathroom just so I can shower and change to keep our secret so our pack will be safe.

Dad is the leader of the pack and the only way I get to be leader is if something happens to him or when the moment is right whatever that means.

Knight gets to help dad in the pack ever since mom went missing and I'm happy for him it's his dream.

I don't go anywhere without Knight he's my protector we bonded right when mom went missing and dad was hunting all the time because he had to pick up the busy work ever since and he never once lost hope on finding her.

Knight is basically the only friend I ever had, and he always makes sure I'm safe when dad is gone and always makes sure I'm warm when it's winter.

He's the first one who helped me discover I could understand wolves of all kinds.

My pack is everything to me I'm not who I am without them I'm part wolf and part island because of them I may not be an actual wolf, but they consider me as one of them and my dad is the leader whatever he does or says they obey and follow orders.

Oh, look at that the sun is going down I better get some sleep before dad takes away my hunting materials.

Knight came in as soon as I was getting ready to go to sleep, he offered himself as a pillow since the ground is as hard as a rock so as I gently laid on him and covered up with an old blanket, I fell asleep at the sound of dad howling at the moon.