9) Madi turns

The next day after discovering the news I started training hard as ever with Knight never leaving my side.

He's probably worried I'm going to lose it, but little does he know that I can sense his feelings fears and everything else it's part of my powers that I have and I'm getting closer to triggering my wolf dad says if I keep this up, I'll be able to turn tonight when the full moon arises.

Dad and mom been preparing as well in case something happens to me, but I rather die than them so when I'm ready I'm going to battle alone, and no one knows but Knight and he promised to keep it secret, but I know he's holding it in he has to be he's my best friend.

But this is my choice and it's my job to make sure the pack has a leader and that he's alive to do it.

I trained all day so at night fall Knight and I went on a walk just the two of us to prepare if I end up dead and to make sure he looks after everyone if I end up dying which he will.

The moon appeared and the most amazing thing happened I started to turn and all it took was a little training and yes, a battle threat but I turned into this small brown like wolf with the most beautiful eye color.

Then it hit me what am I going to do about Liam we have been talking more and more every day we became close, and I had this feeling that humans had called sadness.

I couldn't believe that if I was going to die, he be here all alone without me by his side and we already presented our project, so we barely have time to talk well except through secret.

What was I going to do I was scared to death of losing him and I had no idea why.

Wait, am I catching feelings for him no I can't I have a pack to worry about this is my one rule no guys not now, not ever and I'll stick by it forever and always.