11) Armani

There were so many things I wanted to ask Armani like why she left how she knew where I was and why I wasn't good enough, but my main focus was on the war and how I am a complex.

She knew I had many questions, and it was like she knew what I was going to ask.

She told me she left because she didn't know what else to do that if I was with her, I wouldn't have lived, and she thought it be best if I was in hiding with my adoptive parents, but we all know how that's going right about now.

She knew where I was because this was her favorite spot to walk to and she seen me a couple times she was I guess you could say studying my movements.

She told me that everything that happened with her, and my birth dad wasn't my fault it was theirs they weren't ready to be parents at this young of an age and they were scared cause their love was already forbidden and now a complex baby.

So, she chose her love over me which hurt no matter what she said I could not bring myself to forgive her or to even call her my mother because no matter what she wasn't I don't want to remember the pain she caused me or want any part of her in my life.

She told me I'm a complex because I'm both hollow and quire. It's part of my naturally and a complex is extremely rare I'm the first since the 1900s.

I am considered one of the strongest wolves of the century and the bravest.

My duties are to keep my pack safe and well to do whatever it takes to keep them alive and that's exactly what I plan to do even if mom and dad try to stop me because this is my battle my fight, I am the only one who can finish this once and for all even if I die in the process.

As long as my pack is safe and alive, I could care less about myself.

The mark on me proves it as well and I shall live up to it even if it means not being able to see my best friend Knight or even Liam again.

Yes, I know you said you wasn't going to fall for anyone well I broke my promise I fell for him and the thought of never seeing him again it well it breaks me, and I have no idea what I am going to tell him.

I wonder how he's going to take it. After my walk with Armani and getting to know her Knight and I decided to go home with mom and dad to get some supper while I sleep the night away thinking about the battle and my birth parents Liam and even the thought of dying to protect my pack just so they can live their live and before I knew it, I shed a tear as I felt it land on my cheek

 After my walk with Armani and getting to know her Knight and I decided to go home with mom and dad to get some supper while I sleep the night away thinking about the battle and my birth parents Liam and even the thought of dying to protect my pac...