29) LIAM!!!

After reading that letter dad ordered the pack to train harder than ever before so I was sitting with dad in his office with Knight waiting for Mia who went to Victor to tell him about the letter.

"Dad" I spoke up breaking the silence between us. He looked at me and said, "yes sweetie".

"Am I still a complex i mean I still have the mark and everything but how is that possible if you and Armani are both quires" I asked him.

He looked at me confused and said, "honey did your mother tell you that I'm the alpha of quires?".

I simply nodded with a yes and then he said "honey yes you are still a complex if you weren't that mark would have been gone by now your mother told you a lie in order to keep you from finding out that I'm your father she wanted you to believe that Alan was why you may ask I don't know but honey I'm a hollow all of us here are hollows who are doing everything we can to keep you safe after all you're the one who can save us all you and your sister are the only complex girls I know that's ever existed look I get why your angry for Armani but she had her reasons okay just try to hear her side of the story and maybe forgive her I'll get it if you don't okay but for now let's focus on the battle" dad told me.

I looked at him and I nodded not finding the words to speak.

Finally, Mia came through the door facing me and dad. "How did it go" dad asked her.

"Well considering Madi's life is in danger, but he did say he's going to help us and do everything he can to keep her safe he's even making his pack train harder that before like our pack except stronger and faster" she replied.

"Very well" dad replied as soon a familiar face walked into dad's office.

"Liam" I said and as soon as I did dad Mia and Knight looked at me along with Liam. I never thought i would see him again after all I basically cut all ties with him when the war between dad and Victor you know before I found out about being the daughter of Micro the Alpha of hollows even though I thought he was a quire another lie Armani told me for whatever reason it was.

"You two know each other" dad asked me as he saw Liam looking at me in shock.

When he did so it calmed my wolf down a bit after all he is our mate, and he knows it too struggling to break the ice to my dad I decided to try to help him out after all he kept my secret back at the human school and was nice to me when I would try to avoid him.

I spoke up and said, "dad Liam is my mate but before I knew about you, I left thinking I was protecting him, but he failed to mention that he was a werewolf.

I'm guessing he masked his scent like most werewolves do when they go to school.

I refused to let him see that I was hurt so instead of dealing with it I shrugged it off and said, "can I be excused Knight and I missed our daily walk this morning I would like to make it up to him I'll be back before dinner".

Dad looked at me then at Knight and said, "yes your excused". I nodded at him and left leaving everyone speechless.

 I nodded at him and left leaving everyone speechless