23) You're my......WHAT

Everyone around me was silent for a little while until finally the alpha spoke up and said you got one thing miscorrect and I was confused at what he meant till he said I'm not your uncle.

Armani looked worried as she was trying to stop him from saying something while dad was holding her back.

I asked him what he meant by that and with that he laughed and then he gave a serious like look and then he said you really don't know do you.

I gave him a confusing look and shook my head no. He turned to Armani and said you never told her did you. I

turned to look at her as she slowly shook her head, and she begged him to not say anything, but he refused so I turned forwards him and asked him what was going on and tell me what.

He looked at me straight in the eye and said Madison I'm not your uncle and I'm certainly not related to Alan at any way he looks a little nervous while he said the last three words that put me in shock and those words were Madison, I'm your father.

I turned to Armani who gave up trying to get loose asking her if this was true and she slowly said yes. I turned to the alpha well my father now and asked about Alan and Armani.

He told me that Alan is my stepdad Armani's mate and that he and Armani had me before they knew about the mate bond so after the night they shared Armani found Alan which it was still a forbidden love by the way but anyways they mated when Armani thought my father was dead and it was too late to go back as he found his mate but he still wanted to raise me but Armani ran away because if she didn't I would be dead and through it all my father never stopped looking for me.

I learned that my father's name is Micro as Armani spoke up and asked him why he told the story, and he told her that I deserved to know.

I was too much in shock that I didn't realize that we agreed to end the war and get along the best we could for my sake and that he apologized to Lupin for taking her that all he wanted was to find me.

I didn't know what to think I mean I'm the daughter of an Alpha who my mother had slept with before she was mated to my stepfather.

I'm adopted to the two most fearful wolves in the century, but I still wanted to know who I was and where I come from and what my powers are along with what I can do with my newly wolf.

The thoughts kept rushing in my head causing my eyes to turn and before I knew it, I turned into my wolf form, and I didn't know where I was going but I had to go somewhere to cool off and I know exactly the place, so I ran off to my safe place.