13) Sister

The next day I woke up chained up against the wall in an old warehouse. There was nothing but pure darkness and a window right above my head.

As my eyes finally focused a dark figure approached me revealing to be a quire.

She was tall but not too tall had blue like hair and her eyes were brown like mine. She spoke to me in a calm voice and said so it is true you're the daughter of Armani and Alan Michaels.

I calmly asked her who she was and what she wants from me.

She told me her name was Lupin and that she wants to help me, but no one can know.

I asked her, why should I trust her since she's the one who kidnapped me to this abandoned warehouse.

She told me it's because she's, my sister. I was in school after these years not knowing who my actual parents were there was no doubt that this could not be true.

She unchained me carefully and told me the reason why I never heard of her or from her is because years ago before I was even born, she was held prisoner by a dark lord named Micro and that he will stop at nothing to gain more power even use a complex like me for his own personal gain and the reason she knows this is because she is a complex too.

That together if we combine our powers, we can defeat him and stop the feud between the quires and the hollows.

We can't tell them they will try to stop this I said. Lupin nodded and said only because there's a high chance of ending up dead are you sure you want to do this and sacrifice everything she asked, and I told her if it saves our family, I'm all in.

She nodded and led me to another room which she called the training room for where we prepare our lives for the battle.

I asked her where Nola was and before she could answer there, she was running to me as happy as can be to see me. Lupin told me that she knows, and she agreed to keep our little secret.

I nodded and gave Nola a quick little hug before we went to start our training.