21)WAR

So, there I was face to face with the alpha and his mate of the pack waiting for them to make a move as I was helplessly waiting.

But he was just there staring me dead in the eye as the wind brew my brunette hair away.

I noticed in the corner of my eye that Armani and Alan was next to Lupin with dad telling them not to interfere.

One quire spoke up and asked if this was the right thing because I was the daughter of Alan.

Part of me questioned why that mattered but then one wolf spoke up and said neither of us back down from a fight. Well, I guess that's one thing we have in common besides our blood.

I could see it in his eyes that he didn't believe it and wouldn't back down, so I made my eyes turn colors.

It was part of the advantages of being part hollow and quire.

He stood there in shock not believing it, but he eventually believed it.

Still, that didn't start him from starting a war as I heard him turn to his back and told them to fight or battle whatever you call it hey, I'm 17 and I just learned that I'm part hollow and quire how am I supposed to keep track I mean we haven't even gotten that far with the wars yet in history class.

So, as I heard him yell for them to charge or whatever considering he didn't believe there was another option to end this I spoke up and said, "do you really want to go against a complex".

Everyone stood there in shock even the alpha who kind of looks like my dad but that's beside the point.

Anyways seeing there was no other way to come to terms and seeing the full moon finally approved and considering that's when I'm most powerful I turned into my wolf form.

Little did I know I had a mark of the complex on my fur but everyone around us did, yet they didn't care as war was starting.

So, I told my pack that this is our home, and we shall fight for it.

So, we did, and you may wonder the worst part of being involved in a war is and well it's losing a loved one. Now I'm not big on wars and this may be my first one but if this is how they want to play the game so be it.

 Now I'm not big on wars and this may be my first one but if this is how they want to play the game so be it