Chapter 1 ~ Suicide

The rain got harder as I walked alone in tears, in the darkness of the night. People rushed through the rain to get home as soon as possible. They looked weird at me but it didn't bother me at all. Through my useless life I got used to those kinds of looks.

I was completely soaked but it didn't matter to me. The only thing I could think about was the pain in my heart. The pain that has only increased through the years. No day passes without this excruciating pain I carry in my heart. I have hoped that this pain would go away for so many years. But unfortunately my guilt was too big.

If I hadn't been there it could have been prevented. Why do I even exist? Why did my mom even give birth to such a monster? She should have killed me right after she gave birth to me. Then she wouldn't have been through all of this. You have suffered so much and all because of me.

"Why mom, why didn't you kill me? You got the opportunity to do so but you didn't. Why didn't you kill me when I asked you for it? I'm useless just as you told me. Then why didn't you just pull the trigger?" Instead of killing me you threw me out of the house.

This needs to stop. The're is no benefit in living. Everyone hates me. My family, relatives and even friends. They all took distance from me since that day. A day I'll never forget about. "What's the point of living...?" I asked myself. There is nothing left. "Just die.... Just die!"

I screamed in pain. I started running and knew exactly where to go. If I don't do this (now) than it will never happen. I ran until I arrived at the highest bridge in our city. The bridge where I have experienced the most beautiful moments of my life. It made me sad that my life would end here.

If I jump off from here the chance would be zero to survive. I took a deep breath and walked to the edge. "Forgive me please, I'm a monster please forgive me." I cried in pain as I counted to three ready to jump. "Please forgive me, one, two, three!"

It's over everything is over...