Chapter 13

*Zayn's POV*

"Zayn Malik! Kylie Carter! Right this way!" the peppy receptionist said, ushering us to a back room. There was a chair, and a couch. The interviewer was a dark haired male, with hair kind of like Louis'. He was good looking, and I could tell he was interested in Kylie by the way he was looking at her. My arm tightened around her waist automatically, pulling her further into me.

"Hello, Zayn." He said in a monotone, and then shot Kylie a flirty smile. "Hello, Kylie."

"Hello, Russell." She smiled at him. I felt a flash of jealousy, but smiled through it.

"So. You guys are dating?" He asked, never looking at me.

"Yes. We are." I said to him, and he nodded, still not looking at me.

"For how long?"

"Recently." Kylie said.

"But I've been in love with her since we were 14, for 5 years now." I chimed in.

"It took you 5 years to get a girl?" Russell asked, looking at me pathetically. I wanted to rip his hair out.

"THEE girl." I emphasized, glaring back at him.

Kylie let out an, "Awh!" and kissed me on the cheek.

"What about you, Kylie? How long have you loved Zayn?" Russell asked, ignoring me again.

"I've always loved him, just never realized I was IN love with him."

"Until?"

"One of the boys told me he had a secret he didn't tell me and when I asked him what it was, he kissed me."

The audience let out a very loud "AWWWW.", with one or two straggling 'Boos'. Kylie blushed, looking down. The rest of the interview went normally; with us answering questions we had been briefed for.

"Are you and Harry still friends, Zayn? You stealing his girlfriend and all?"

What the fuck? "Uh, yeah. Harry's like my brother. I didn't really steal his girlfriend..." I trailed off.

"Well that's about it. Everyone, Zaylie is an official item, to all you Directioners who are screaming, I KNEW IT!"

"Bye, Russell." We both said.

"And Kylie, gorgeous, if it doesn't work out with Malik, you know where I am." Russell said, and I whipped around, fists clenched, ready to beat the shit out of him.

I must have looked pissed, because Kylie tugged on my wrist, giving a small shake of her head. I turned back towards the door slowly, pulling her out of the room behind me. Jealousy and anger were flying through my veins and I wanted to kill that guy.

I dragged her to the room we were told to put our stuff, slamming the door shut and pressing her against it. I kissed her roughly and she melted into me.

"By the way, you're sexy when you're jealous." She whispered, pulling away for a second.

"I wanted to fucking kill him. You're mine." I growled, pressing her harder against the door and kissing her again.

10 minutes into our heated make-out session, my phone rang. Niall was calling.

"Mate, we're outside. What the hell happened? There's GIFs of you all over looking like you're about to kill that interviewer for the last comment he made."

"We'll be out in a few...security out there? I imagine it's packed."

"Of course." Niall said, chuckling.