I'll have to admit that this woman has made me do things that I would have never done with other executives. First, I normally don't deal with women when I'm making my business deals. There were a few times in the past where a woman executive was in the room, but I chose to deal with the men instead. I just don't believe that women can do as good a job as men can.

Second, I would have never let a woman talk to me like she does. She is cold and rude all the time. If this was back when I was at the top of my game, I would have never allowed her to get away with this attitude around me. Well, when this is all done and I'm back, I will make sure that this nasty witch gets what she deserves. I'll make sure of it.

The buzz of Bella's phone breaks the silence in the room. I quickly glance over at her as she looks at her phone and reads a message. I'm surprised by the smile that suddenly appears on her face. I have been dealing with her for several weeks now and I have never seen her smile. I have only gotten that cold nasty look all the time.

Bella looks up at me and chimes, "They are here."

Oh, my nerves suddenly play havoc with me as my stomach churns and my palms begin to sweat. Why of all times do I have to suddenly have a little panic attack?

I take a deep breath and I quickly wipe my hands on my napkin. Okay, this is it.

The door slowly opens, and I anxiously turn my head to see who the executives are.

My stomach instantly sinks as shock takes over my body. No, this can't be.

Mr. Panitchayasawad, Mr. Dechapayna, my father and my wife walk into the room.

This has to be some sick joke. Right? I haven't been working this hard all this time to find out that I'm dealing with the same people that warned me to stop my plans for the arranged marriage with Phana.

My eyes instantly go to my wife. What in the HELL is she doing here? Is this what she has been doing all the time? Has she been helping these two?

My attention is suddenly brought back to the door as an additional person walks in and I suddenly realize that this isn't going to be a good day. I'm completely shocked as I watch my father-in-law come into the room and then slowly close the door behind him.

No!! How can this happen? This is supposed to be the beginning to my new life. The day that I start getting my hospital back, but I can already see that that isn't going to happen. Then it hits me like a ton of bricks. Bella played me!! ME!! WHAT A FREAKING BITCH!!!

As my temper begins to grow, Mr. Panitchayasawad explains, "I'm sure that you have figured out that my wife has been stringing you along, but we have a few things that we want to say and then we will let you have a meal on us after we leave."

Wait! Did he just say that Bella is his wife? No, it can't be. My friend warned me about Mr. Panitchayasawad and his wife who is my friend's ex-wife. Why did I not ever see pictures of her before? Oh, I remember now. My friend never put up any family pictures in his house because they all had her in them and his new wife didn't want to see the ex-wife everywhere. Stupid me. Why didn't I ask to see a picture of her, so I knew what she looked like? I would have known from the start and I would have immediately found another option for my plan. UGH!!

Mr. Panitchayasawad calmly continues, "I want to first let you know that there isn't anyway that you will get your position back at the hospital. What you don't know is that the two large companies that voted with your father to remove you from the hospital are one of our companies. I own one company and Max owns the other. So regardless of whoever you got on your side, Max and I are not changing our view on this situation and we would never vote for you to get your position back."