Epilogue

Epilogue

 **A/N- well my loves, we say see you later to Seth and Carson. But you will see them again in the sequel Carnal Lover that will be mostly Sebastian's story but of course his siblings will be involved. Thank you again for all your support, it's been a two year journey for this story and now it's complete. Now I have to decide what story I am going to work on next, but I may just give you all a treat and update everything except the coming soon stories. We will see. I love all you and until next time, stay well and happy reading.  xoxo Dianna

**please enjoy the song by Johnny Gill, You for Me**

Carson's POV...

(Carson with his little princess------->)

 9 months later...

"Carson, I love you and respect you as my Elder and my uncle, but you are going to have to go home and face your mate at some point." Peyton chuckled and I just shot him an evil glare. I couldn't wait until Chantal gave home the happy news that she was expecting again, let's see how the smug bastard took that little bit of news. I sighed and shook my head, this pregnancy was completely different from the first one. Gone was my cute little mate and in his place was this emotional harridan that cries at the drop of a hat, and screams in a blink of an eye. I rubbed my hand over my still healing shoulder. I was almost electrocuted by the love of my life this morning because I smelt like honey for some reason, and Seth didn't seem to like the smell of honey today. Although just yesterday he was drowning his strawberries in the stuff and stuffing them in his mouth. He had even got the children sticky sharing the drenched fruit with them and their little mates. It took at least three bath to get them clean, and I am not sure if Chantal had  managed to get it out of Williams curls.

"Fine, whatever. If Seth asks, you haven't seen me." I muttered as I got to my feet. I was immediately thinking if who to visit next in order to avoid going to the emotional battlefield that my house, when my wonderful nephew blurted out. "No way, you are not putting me in the line of fire. If Seth asks me , I am going to tell him everything, right down to what you ate while you were here."

I rolled my eyes, "Chicken shit."

"Yeah, that may be, but at least I will be an alive and whole, not extra crispy and smoky chicken shit, thank you very much." He barked behind me and I just kept walking.

Raphael's house was next on my list of possible hideouts, even if the man and his mate were still in that damn honeymoon phase, and if they got any sweeter to one another, I was going to vomit. But to be honest, I was worried about my friend there for a minute after Tendra's betrayal. Raphael never showed it, it wasn't a vamptire's nature to wear the heart on their sleeve, but we all knew he was suffering the loss of his mate. Who would have thought that one of the visiting seers from Gregori's clan, Grace, a lovely little thing, would turn out to be big vampire's life mate. But what was even more shocking to all of us, was the fact that she had her twin brother accompanying her. And at first everyone thought that Lucas was going to kill the sarcastic little whelp when the first met, but it turned out that Garrett had been being extra naughty and annoying to catch the wolf's attention. Now, he still is a handful, and he sure knew how to keep our gentle giant on his toes. It was also sweet to see how Lucas' son took to Garrett, they were inseparable. It was great, and everyone was happy.

Well almost happy, I mean was anxious for my princess to be born. I wanted this pregnancy to hurry up and be over with, for the main fact that I wanted to hold her already. The boys were getting too big and too mischievous to cuddle and love up on anymore. They needed a firm hand in order not to get out of hand. They had a hard enough time controlling the level of power they could generate amongst the three of them without being total hellions on top of it all. Sebastian was the worst though, especially after feeding from his Uncle Rafe. On those days we have to have William with us because, that quiet little one was the only person that could  keep Sebastian in line and calm enough to function sensibly. Dominic and Trenton were a handful as well constantly pranking their brother's trying to see who can get a rise out of who the quickest. They tried to run circles around Seth but they quickly learned that they would get a tiny little shock for their efforts. With me they didn't even try, much to Seth's consternation.