Chapter 25

Chapter 25

 **A/N- Once again I thank you all, this is the last Chapter before the epilogue and again I am humbled by the comments, votes and praise from all of you my wonderful fans. Another journey completed and I love you guys, Seth and Carson will be missed but look out for Sebastian and William's story...Carnal Lover in the near future. Thank you, all of you, xoxo**

Seth's POV...

(Carson wolf as he rescued Seth--------->)

My entire body felt like it weighed a ton,  something was very wrong, and my senses weren't reacting properly enough to tell me what was going on. And that scared me shitless, but I refused to panic. The last thing I remembered was the enforcers crashing through the trees and Lucas yelling at us to take the children inside. I went to grab William and Sebastian but  I felt something sharp jab me in my neck, and then everything went dark.  Now, my senses were slowly but surely coming back to me and the first thing that hit me was the different scents surrounding me. I wasn't on pack lands anymore, of that I was sure. I tried to wipe my face and I hissed as a white hot pain seared through my wrist. I couldn't quite reach my face and my eyes popped open only to see pure silver shackles around both of my wrists.

"Well, well, look who is finally awake. Hey there, beautiful."  Miles greeted me from the chair he was seated on across the room from where I was lying on a huge silk covered mattress.

My feet and my hands restrained to the bed posts. And my eyes flashed to the owner of that deep throaty voice. My gaze locked onto Miles forest green orbs. He wore a lecherous grin on his face and my blood began to boil. How dare this sorry excuse for a wolf attack my home and remove me from my love and my children, the fucking nerve of this bastard. "I suggest you let me go and give up this stupid plot of yours." I managed to croak through my bone dry throat. I knew without a doubt that Carson is coming for me. As a matter of fact I could feel his energy. I didn't know where I was at or how far away I was from the pack lands, but to feel such power coming from him meant that he was pissed as hell. I just hoped and prayed that when he found me I would be able to get through to him.  

"Why would I do that after I went to such trouble to get you exactly where I want you?" He purred and he got up and slowly stalked his way across the room to my side. He sank his large body unto the bed by my hip and I didn't make him any wiser to the folly of that  move.

If he tried to touch me, I was going to give him enough of a jolt  to stop his heart and get rid of the fucker once and for all. "I know you know who I am mated to, he will come for me, and when he does, I doubt that you and entire pack will survive the experience." I forewarned and shook my head as he continued to sneer at me. I realized that Miles must not have the good sense the spirits gifted us with, it's either that or he was very poorly informed by his spies.  But when you think about it, I never really Nassine or anyone other than my immediate family close enough to know anything about me and my powers, and everyone had very limited knowledge to the magic that was flowing through my mate's vein.

"Huh, you mean your Elder, the all powerful Carson." He sneered and continued, " He is probably lying dead in that precious little clearing filled with flowers as we speak. In fact your entire pack really. My rogues are a blood thirsty bunch and I have a very powerful vampire aiding my efforts right inside of your  former household. So how smart is he if he couldn't even pick up on a traitor living right under his nose. But don't worry little one. I am sure those bastard children of yours didn't suffer as my wolves ripped them apart. They were of no consequence anyway. I have plans for you and this delectable body of yours. You, my love are going to breed for me and only me, all this peacemaker crap is bullshit." He snapped and moved away and reclaimed his seat across the room from me to my utter disappointment.