Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Seth’s POV…

(The Triplets at six months----->)

 That’s it; my house has been taken over my babies. There were new bottles and cartons of diapers and baby clothes, more packages burp cloths, and toys. Peyton really needed to take his credit card away from Chantal. She needs rehab or something for her shopping. The babies are never going to wear half this stuff and we have what’s called unused reuse going on where we spread the wealth and give over what we are not using to other families and vice versa. At six months, my boys were big boys, sturdy chubby little things and they were already wearing 8-12 months size in clothes.

 Trenton and Dominic were doing the shuffling on the tummies and going up on all fours, only to plop back onto their tummies, any day now they were going to be off and running, now their brother Sebastian, that little devil was more and more like his daddy everyday and he was already mobile, he spent his time urging his brothers on. The only time he was calm and well behaved is when little William was over and he stuck to his side like glue. The same went for his brothers with their mates. Chantal and I could watch them for hours playing with each other it was so sweet to watch.

  Currently the babies were outside with Carson, so that I could make the attempt to get the house into some kind of order. The baby’s room was already filled to the brim with stuff so I made room in the storage room for the rest of these things. I placed the last supersized packages of diapers against the wall and made my way back to my bedroom. I walked in and was pleasantly surprised that the only baby paraphernalia in here was their bottles from this morning’s feedings.  I gathered them along with some of Carson’s shirts that needed to wash and carried them through to the kitchen. Placing the bottles in the sink, I went through to the laundry room to start a load of never ending clothes and went back into the kitchen.

  Rinsing bottles and placing them in the sterilizer I was happy to see Aaron saunter into the kitchen. “Hey buddy.’ He said in greeting as he took a seat at the counter and picked a ripe plum from the fruit basket there.

 “Hey, where are Ailis and Ben?” I asked as I dried my hands off on a dish towel and turned off the water taps.

 “They are outside with our men and your adorable little ones.” He said before taking a bite of the fruit.

 I wanted to ask how things were going with Ben, but I didn’t want to seem nosey. I mean, it has been six months and we were still getting settled into a routine with our sons, but Carson and I haven’t had the chance for any kind of intimacy what so ever. The Elders were constantly visiting, especially Nassine, she comes with the others, but recently she has been visiting on her own and I made sure Carson was home when she does, her interest in the babies kind of gave me the creeps and when I mentioned it to Carson, he just says he doesn’t feel any threatening vibes from her, but I feel it my gut that something is not right with her and my boys don’t like her. That was enough to get my hackles up and I told her that her visits were appreciated but I would like alone time with my kids.

 She didn’t take that little bit of news well and went on to spew garbage about them being special so I was going to have to get used to the attention on my kids. Of which, I replied the key term was “my kids” and as their father, I choose who and when they have people gawking at them and I politely asked her leave. She tried to get Carson on her side and she was warped if she thought that he would go against my wishes. So, she left in an indignant huff and I haven’t seen her since and good riddance. Carson said I most likely hurt her feelings but I didn’t care, she caused my children distress with her presence and therefore she could bawl a river and she still wouldn’t be welcomed around them.