Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Aaron’s POV…

(Demented Miles----->)

 My whole body hurt as I came back to consciousness and realized that I was better off when I was unaware of what was happening to me. I tried to move by bound arms and pain shot through my shoulders instantly causing me to hiss as they throbbed in protest.

 “Well looky here, the half breed pup is finally awake.” Snarled a gravelly voice from somewhere behind me.

 I grunted as a fist hit me in the gut. I couldn’t move because my wrists where tied above my head with ropes from the ceiling and my ankles where chained, I could only cough and wheeze as I tried to drag air back into my lungs. I was shirtless and filthy. I tried to blink through the pain, trying in vain to get my bearings to see if I could figure out where the hell I was and with whom.

 “What? No answer, half breed.” The voice came again. This time a burly red headed man with ropes of thick muscle stepped into my line of sight. “Let me introduce myself. I am Miles, Alpha to the Fire pack, pup. Tell me, where is that pretty little brother of yours? I may let you live to see him again?” He snarled at me as he grabbed a fist full of my hair and roughly pulling it back once again causing pain to erupt from my straining shoulders as my head was dragged backwards.

  Even hurting as I was I tried to twist out of his grasp but it was ineffective. He was big, enormous, and he was letting me know that I was going nowhere unless he specifically wished it. “Speak up, boy. You are wearing my on the patience that I don’t have.”

 “What do you want with him?” I spoke, barely recognizing my own voice it was so raspy and thin as it gushed out of my bone dry throat.

 “That’s a good question, besides him being so pretty. I want to fuck every hole he has before I kill him.” He muttered viciously in my face as I shivered in disgust at his proximity. He just wreaked pain and havoc, it poured over his skin like sludge.

 “Why?” I gasped as his fist tightened in my hair causing my scalp to throb in protest.

 “Another good question, and to answer that, I will say is he can’t be allowed to fulfill his prophecy. I hate vamps and witches. They were not meant to muddy the pure blood of the werewolf, like your filthy parents did. I trusted a pretty vamp once and I sent him to kill your bitch of a mother when she was pregnant with your sweet little brother while my Beta was supposed to dispose of you. But the hungry bastard bit her instead of just doing his job, your father intervened and killed Xavier and my Beta before they could kill her or you and he used his own blood to heal her, but not before the vampire venom was absorbed by her fetus.

 It’s enough that he was half witch, but to add the genetic code of vampire as well created a being that prophecy states will bring peace to all species. He has the ability to generate life you see and whenever he mates and comes into his power by his twenty-first birthday he can be bred. Any birth of his offspring will bring peace to the species of were, witch and vampire alike, and half breed, I can’t have that. We weres are on the top of the food chain, all this peace shit will surely render us pets to those cocky sons of bitches. I was meant to lead not follow. Those betraying bastards always thinking they are better than us mere wolves.” He spat venomously at me.

  My eyes popped and all my discomfort disappeared as I took this information in.  Talking to parents over the years I already knew Seth was different, but they didn’t tell me why. My mother had taken me aside and began training me to use my warlock powers and swore me to secrecy not to tell dad because he would never allow me to be in harm’s way, even if it was to protect Seth. He felt that it was his sole responsibility. For the love and peace of my mom he left the pack to make life with her, so he was going to the man the protector of his family. My brain was working over time. I prayed that Seth made it the pack. He was always so fragile and delicate. No way would he survive this brute. He had no idea what he was. Maybe if I try to link with the Stillwater Alpha, they could help, but I didn’t want to tip off this asshole.