Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Carson’s POV…

(Pack Children playing---->)

 I sat on the steps of my cabin and watched my little mate's as he interacted with his brother. It’s been a couple of days since our incident and I left the pack house with my mate to have some privacy and to make him feel more comfortable, I knew he hated all the attention  he garnered. I was going to have to deal with Clarissa when she is released from the infirmary, no one accosts my mate. Lucas had told me what she said to him and after years of dodging her misplaced attentions she has finally stepped out of bounds trying to harm Seth like that.

 Everyone was now more than informed that he was my mate and they knew I am unpredictable, even more so now with all my protectiveness and passiveness wrapped around my sweet boy. Miles and his pack of rabid dogs better beware. The politics involving my mate were serious. I have been thinking long and hard about his ability to reproduce, every time I brought the subject up with him, he shuts down on me, so I let it go for now. I had never given much thought to be a parent, of having pups. I never thought that was in the cards for me, but watching my mate as he frolicked with his brother, I tried to envision him ripe with my seed and just the thought had my dick twitching with joy at the prospect.

 I glanced up yet again at my flawless mate and watched as he shrugged out of his sweater leaving him in just a plain white t-shirt. He was wearing dark blue jeans that hugged his cute ass in the just the right way. His curls bounced all over the place and he was simply beautiful to me. His brother shifted into his wolf and chased him around the yard. I smirked at the sight. I decided to give my mate a little treat. I stood up and stepped down to the bottom step of the porch. I closed my eyes and called forth my energy.

 Raising my hands, I called for the element of wind, with my palms raised two swirling geysers of wind appeared in my hands, sensing the change in energy both boys stopped and stared in my direction. I shifted my hands and my eyes snapped open, I knew they were glowing bright blue. Even from the distance between us I heard Seth gasp as he watched the vortex of swirling wind dance and gyrate towards him. I watched his beautiful eyes go wide as I manipulated the vortex to twirl around his slender body. I had it lift him his feet and gently twirl him around the yard.

 Aaron shifted back and shuffled into his pants and watched in awe as his giggling brother danced around the yard, twirling and spinning in the middle of my gentle cyclone. I flicked my wrist and the other cyclone shrouded around him and he squeaked in surprise as he danced and twirled around his equally happy brother. I smiled and brought Seth over to me still twirling happily in the middle of the twister. I suspended him right there in front me and leaned in to give him a peck on his pretty pink lips, and when he went to reach out to me I flicked my wrist twirling him back across the yard and I smiled hearing him laugh out loud at my antics.

 With my senses opened I picked up on the rustling of the leaves and scampering feet. I listened closely and some of the pack children burst through the line of the trees on my property and upon seeing the twirling brothers, they rushed over to me overcoming the fear there parents instilled on them of me, I was a little shocked but they wanted to spin too as they babbled and jumped around at my feet. I gently set the brothers back on their feet and I flicked my wrists and several of them went squealing across the yard one way while I sent the others careening the other way.

 The little urchins giggled and danced as they were spun first one way then the other. I felt the brothers approaching me, they sat with silly grins on their faces and they watched the joy of the kids playing in the cyclones. A tiny little one, I thought was too small for all this spinning toddled over to Seth and immediately climbed onto his lap and latched his chubby little arms around his neck. Seth was surprised at first then he let go and cuddled the little one closer to his body. It took all my concentration not to drop the children. He looked so sweet cuddled with the fat little cherub on his lap.