Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Seth’s POV…

(Carson's Wolf---->)

My eyes popped open and I don’t know what it was that woke me up. I turned my head to look out the window of our bedroom and from the faint glow and the still damp dew of night clinging to everything told me that it was still really early in the morning that magical moment right before daybreak where the shadows of night slowly eased away to welcome in the brilliance of a new day. I felt two large hands on my body as they spread across my abdomen traveling to my hips and  they gently drew me back across the mattress and I was wrapped in heat as my back came into contact with a very naked and very hard, warm chest. Two very muscular arms wrapped around my waist and I sighed and snuggled into the heat radiating off my gorgeous mate.

 His big hands kept circling my lower abdomen in gentle circles and I wondered why he was doing that. I turned to look at him thinking he was awake but he wasn’t, he was doing it unconsciously. Then, the thought hot me like a light bulb going off over my head, the reason for him doing that was the fact that we mated last night several times and his energy may be picking up the fact that of what I was somewhat dreading on one level but excited about on another. I was pregnant. Shit, is it true and could I tell so soon, I mean merely hours after…yeah, doing the deed. I closed my eyes like Aaron taught me and called forth my energy; I felt it running through me like little sparks of electricity. The added warmth of Carson’s palms over my abdomen helped me focus and I looked within myself and took stock of my life force. I directed that energy to my belly and the white light there was blaring bright, but I focused to see three small orbs of light floating there under the blue energy of Carson’s power, it was like they were pushing towards the warmth that his hands were creating.

 I felt tears pooling in my eyes, oh my God it’s true. I can bring forth life and from what I just witnessed I am pregnant and not just with one but with three, triplets. (Shit!) I shot up into a sitting position and groaned as I got light headed from the sudden movement. I unceremoniously slapped Carson on his shoulder and he hissed as he eyes popped open in surprise and blinked to try to focus his stunning cerulean eyes on me, instantly alert. I was pouting with my arms folded across my chest with my eyebrow raised at him. He sat up and tried to gather me into his arms but I slapped his hands away.

 With a look of confusion on his face and his hair sticking up all over his head, he looked absolutely mouthwatering but the pouting expression never left my face. “What’s the matter baby? Are you sore?” He asked and come to think of it yeah I was but that was the least of my concerns right now. I rolled my eyes at him and I took his hand. I called forth my energy again, and my skin began took on a faint white glow, but I was shocked to see it alter and shimmer with blue, the same exact essence that made up Carson’s power. I heard him gasp as he studied me with wonder in his eyes; I placed his hand over my abdomen and watched as comprehension dawned on his features. He closed his eyes and pressed his palm gently on my stomach, I felt the warmth of his energy tingle across my skin and I knew the moment he saw his babies, yes, all three of their life energy floating around like little stars in my belly. He gasped and his eyes snapped open.

 He looked at me with so much wonder on his face, I could tell he was trying to guess my feelings about it and I couldn’t keep him in suspense any longer so let the big grin I was holding back spread across my face and I threw my arms around his neck and buried my face under it, nuzzling the soft skin there. I wasn’t going to lie. I was scared shitless but it didn’t deter me from the happiness I felt deep down in my soul from the thought that from our love we created life, and that I was carrying my mate’s children under my heart. I felt warm drops of something splashing on my shoulder and I leaned back and my heart fluttered in my chest. Carson’s beautiful eyes shimmered with his tears of joy and I raised my hand to wipe away the ones that leaked out onto his beautifully chiseled cheeks.