Chapter 11

Chapter 11 

Carson's POV... 

(Yummy Raphael-------->)

Four months, it has been four long months since I found out that my beautiful  mate was pregnant and not with one but with three babies, therefore proving the Peacemaker Prophecy correct so far, and let me tell you a lot has happened in these four months. The first thing that happened was that the Seers from the Warlock clan arrived and requested to see if it was true that the peacemaker was indeed alive and pregnant. Peyton, myself, the war wolves, and the other Elders spoke with them at length before I felt comfortable enough to let them even get a glimpse my mate, I was in wolf form the whole time and Aaron and the Elders had a protective spell casted around him for the entire length of the meeting. It wasn't long after the Seers were totally charmed by my little mate did the remainder of the clan begin to arrive. They used their combined magic to erect homes and cabins to accommodate our new family.

The next event that occurred was the arrival of the Vampire Council, you can see where this is going right. That meeting was a little more hostile because the Warlocks and the Vampires really didn't care for each other, they was a superiority issue going on there and Gregori from the Seers and Raphael from the Coven almost decapitated each other in the yard in front of the pack house, they succeeded in upsetting Seth, which set my wolf off into a fit of rage and I instantly shifted, my wolf almost ripping their throats out until Seth placed a calming hand into my fur and pulled me away from them. Needless to say I told everyone that if they even so much as to make my mate frown that I would fry them where they stood; and truly I didn't have to worry because both the Clan and the Coven adored and doted on Seth to no end, there was not a thing that he needed or wanted that he didn't receive from me or anyone else.

My wolf was still restless though and I found I couldn't help myself, he compelled me to stay in wolf form most of the time. I could better sense and smell anything that maybe wrong with my mate or my pups. I found myself either at his feet or by his side. I sniffed everything that may pass his lips and I was just generally overprotective. I didn't like anyone near them and it showed. I almost snapped off Peyton's hand the other day when he tried to touch Seth's distended abdomen. I mean he was four months along but he looked more like six months. He was sweetly round now, but let me tell you as this pregnancy wore on that was the only thing sweet about him sometimes.

Now with all the pack, the clans, and the covens congregating in one place another phenomena started to take place. All the newly mated and even the long time mated females started turning up pregnant. It was like mass conception going on and it would have been a joyous occurrence except for the main fact that having that many pregnant hormonal women in one place was the most painful experience I have ever encountered in my life. The Seers, Elders, and Council leaders did not make the situation any easier for us to understand and deal with, they laughed at our discomfort at being the targets of our mate's emotional roller coaster.

Let me give you an example, Ben came running up to me early one morning as I stretched my legs in the clearing behind my house before making Seth breakfast. The gentle giant was almost in a panic. I asked him what was wrong and he informed me that Aaron was pregnant. As it seemed Aaron carried the trait as well with the ability for a male to bring forth life, much to our surprise and when I used my energy to examine him, he was only carrying one baby and the poor thing was shell shocked. Ben didn't know head from his ass and took to staring off into space and mumbling off about nothing until Lucas got fed up of trying to get his attention so he had balled up his fist and reared back and clocked Ben one good one on his jaw effectively bringing him out of his daze, but Aaron almost had a heart attack and of course I was blamed by my mate for his brother getting upset because I didn't handle the situation properly. I wound up apologizing and groveling much to the amusement of the other Elders with Peyton, Lucas, Raphael, and Gregori snickering right along with them.