Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Carson’s POV…

(Little Seth---------->)

 My eyes flashed open as I heard Peyton calling my name urgently through our mind link. I groaned and tried to turn over but I quickly realized that Seth was wrapped around me like second skin. I looked down at my sweet little mate curled up on my chest. His warm little body cuddled into my arms like a perfect fit. I smiled and brushed my fingers through his soft curls. Peyton’s bleating voice once again broke through my sleep addled brain and I snapped out an annoyed, “What?”

 I focused on his words and my heart rate picked up. Hmm, interesting the prodigal brother had arrived to the pack compound. As much as didn’t want the outside world intruding into our blissful one, I needed to get some answers to better protect my little one. He was now my anchor, the very reason I exist. I told Peyton that we would return shortly. I hated to disturb my mate, but I was anxious to get back and face his brother. I didn’t know what the outcome of this confrontation was going to yield, but I know one thing for damn sure, he better not try to come in between us.

 Running my hands gently over his elegant spine, I nudged him slightly trying to wake him as calmly as I could. I know the news of his brother’s arrival would ease the worry that has been plaguing him in regards to his sibling. He whimpered and snuggled down further into my chest. His rounded butt cheeks rubbing nicely against my morning hard on. A growl rumbled through my chest as it throbbed it’s appreciation at the delicious friction.

 “Little one, it’s time to get up. We have important business to see to this morning.” I whispered gently rocking his shoulders.

 “Mmm, no, comfy.” He whined and dug himself deeper into my heated body.

 I smiled at his cuteness. “Come on baby, it’s important. Your brother has arrived at the pack house early this morning. He is waiting for us.” I explained and I watched as his eyes popped open and he shot straight up. I had to bring my knees up to protect my tender parts from injury from his sudden movements.

 “Really, Aaron is here, is he alright, come on let’s go.” He rushed out as he scrambled off the bed effectively tangling himself in the comforter. I had to reach out and catch him in midair with my long arms and he careened off the side of the bed.

 “Whoa there, baby. Take it easy, I promise we will get there as quick as possible. You head for the bathroom and I will get your clothes.” I instructed him as he scurried happily off the do what I said. I just shook my head at his eagerness. The bathroom door clicked as he closed it behind himself and I palmed my pulsing cock. Just that glimpse of his naked skin had set my blood boiling in my veins. But now wasn’t the time to entertain those thoughts.

  I threw back the comforter and padded over to the wardrobe. I pulled out my jeans, boxers and long sleeved shirt. Pulling everything on I rooted around for some socks and pulled those on as well. My boots where in the kitchen and I made my way there, I picked up Seth’s now clean clothes and carried them to the bathroom. I added my hooded jacket on the way. It would warm up soon, but up here this far on the mountain, the temperatures where cooler.

 Knocking on the door I watched as he opened it with a toothbrush sticking out of  his mouth. I handed him his clothes and he winked at me before closing the door again. I decided not to make breakfast. I could feed him at the pack house, so I went back to the kitchen and turned off the unnecessary appliances and double checked the generators. I was tying the laces of my shoes when Seth joined me in the kitchen fully dressed and bundled up. I couldn’t help it, I stood up and gathered his excited body into my arms and pecked him softly on his sweet plump pink lips. He melted instantly against my much larger frame.