Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Seth's POV...

(Mouthwatering Carson--------->)

I finished using the towel to dry my ever unruly curly hair. I watched as the bounced on top my head, I didn't have any of my hair products to calm them, so I just prayed that I didn't look like a chia pet in front of that Sex God. I had never seen someone so dangerously sexy. He exuded this stay-away from-me aura, but it had the opposite effect for me. It drew me to him like a moth to a flame, even though he is stranger to me. He said we were Mates, and I sorta understood what it meant but it's weird because I didn't get the full impact of what it means. There is alot of information in my head that feels like I should have known something all my life but for some reason it felt so new. I was having a hard time processing anything in my mind and the closer I get to Carson, I get brain dead and my body takes over. I just want to be close to him, to smell his unique scent, I want to just rub myself all over him like a cat seeking warmth. Damn, I need to get a grip, as I felt my body heat up. I need answers, I need to know about my brother Aaron, and what happened to him.

 I could feel myself getting jumpy and my body began to tremble, something inside that weird voice again telling me to find my mate, to trust in him. So I scurried out of the bathroom and followed his earthy scent right into the living room. He was seated in a chair by the bookcase, a book in his lap. He glanced up at me when I came to a halt in the doorway. His piercing blue gaze locked on me. I tried to remember what I had dragged on before coming in here without being too obvious by looking down. I blushed instantly when it came to me. His huge shirt and nothing else, he was washing my clothes. An, "Eeepp." escaped my lips and I turned on my heel and raced back to the bathroom. I dragged on the much too big sweatpants bottoms and rolled the waist a couple of times to get it to stay up.

 I slowly made my way back to the living room and Carson was sitting where I had left him in under the dull glow of the lamp he was using to read. Again he looked up when I came to a halt in the doorway of the room. He slowly closed the book and reached his long muscular arms out towards me and I scurried over and climbed into his lap. I settled down against his smooth chest and his big palms ran over my slender spine and I felt a soothing peace was over my frayed nerves. He nuzzled the side of my head inhaling my scent deep into his lungs. Fingers of heat shot through my body causing me to shudder in his embrace. "Tell me your story, Seth." He whispered. His warm breath brushing over my cheek. The voice in my head sighed and urged me to trust him. It kept telling me this was my mate and I was now connected to him like none other in my life. I wanted to understand this new found voice and maybe Carson was the only person that could help me. I was so unsure of my future and that scared me to no end. I took a deep breath and told him everything, about my childhood, how close I was to my brother, that was now missing and I refused to believe that he was dead alongside with my parents. I told him the tragic events that brought me up unto this point. When I was done tears of uncertainty and fear were running down my face and Carson pulled me tighter against his chest like he was trying to take all my burdens from me and I loved it. 

 "Don't worry baby, come morning we will go back to the pack house and speak with the Alpha. We will find your brother. He had instructed that you come here should anything happen, so naturally this would be the first place he would come looking for you." He reassured me as his hands never paused in petting me, gentling me. But instead of feeling the soothing effects I was beginning to feel needy. I as getting hotter and hotter and his earthy masculine scent was seducing my senses like nothing else. I could feel the blood surging into my now erect cock and I couldn't break my gaze away from his tempting lips. I actually whimpered and shifted in his lap. He took a deep breath and he went completely still. I watched as his beautiful blue eyes began to glow with an internal light and he growled in his throat. The next thing I knew I was slammed onto the plush rugs covering the hardwood floors. My arms pinned over my head and my legs wide open with a billion tons of turned on muscle of a man bearing down on me. I moaned as he ran his nose up the column of my neck.