Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Aaron’s POV….

(Luscious Lucas-------->)

 Running outside into the bright sunshine I caught sight of my little brother up ahead people where jumping out of his way as he sprinted into the line of trees, several burly men including the pack Beta, Lucas hot on his heels. I couldn’t wrap my mind about what was going on. In just a matter of days my parents were slaughtered by that savage Miles and his pack, and then my innocent little brother who didn’t have a clue as to his true nature found himself a mate, and it was a male, and not just any male, oh no it couldn’t have been that simple, his mate is Carson, damn it, the pack Elder everyone gives a wide berth to. Now said little brother rejected his mate and sent him onto a tail spin. Even if I didn’t agree with this mating, I had to do something before Carson loses his mind or his life. He is too important to this pack, and the only person capable of doing that is currently sprinting up ahead.

 I came to skidding halt right next to a growling Lucas. A woman had stopped Seth and was currently yelling at him. I listened to her ranting at him about being Carson’s mate and she was destined to be it, not a little fag boy like him. Lucas was getting ready to sprint forward when Seth red faced and trembling threw his arms out and in a flash of dazzling white light the woman was thrown across the forest and slammed into a tree. He sprinted over to her side and used his upturned arms to raise her bloodied body from the forest floor without even touching her. Her eyes widened and they registered her pain and fear.

 Seth in a voice I had never heard him use before said. “Weak woman, if you were his mate he would have claimed you. I am not someone to trifle with.” He stated and he dropped her like a sack of potatoes right on the ground. She whimpered and tried to scurry away but once again fell to the ground. Lucas ordered for her to be carried back to the house and to the pack doctor. Seth was now wringing his hands and turning around in slow circles. He seemed confused as to where to go and what to do. He didn’t even register the woman being carried away. Lucas stepped forward but I waylaid him with a hand on his arm. “Let me handle this.” I said and He nodded. “Give us a minute; I will try to see if I can calm him down.” I stated but Lucas just shook his head.

 “I can’t do that, we can’t do that. If so much as a hair is harmed on baby boy’s head, Carson will level this forest in a fit of rage that you have never seen the likes of. He maybe down now, but he has abilities and power even this little one can’t conceive and I for one do not welcome his wrath if his mate is harmed in any way.” He said as he stood his ground. I noticed that several of the war wolves were skirting the tree line keeping watch over my little brother.

 Seth whimpered and sat down holding his head, his body rocking back and forth. He must be feeling Carson’s pain at this point now that his emotions have cleared some. I made my way to his side and sat down next to him. When he didn’t protest I drew his shivering body into my arms. “Hey, buddy, calm down. I know you are upset and confused, but I will try to explain everything to you.” I said as I brushed his hair off his sweaty forehead.

 “I am a male, how can I get pregnant, why is that part of me? Why do I hurt so badly?” He asked his voice strained and heartbroken.

 “Ssh, baby brother; it is a part of what you are. It is said you are to bear a child that will be peace to the top clans when you reach twenty-one, but right now you don’t have to worry about that. What you have to worry about is your mate. He took your running away as rejection and he is hurting that is why you are hurting. If you continue this way he could die, therefore you will die. I don’t want to lose you too.” I said and if possible his slight body trembled even more in my arms.