Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Seth's POV...

(Sexy Carson-------->)

Using both hands to rub my protruding belly, I was trying to soothe my babies into settling down and stop trying to kick their way out of  my extended abdomen. I was now seven months into my pregnancy but I looked like I was about to pop open at any moment. Currently I was sitting around the island counter in the kitchen with Aaron and Chantal, our mates were sitting in my living room right along with the other Elders, Seers, and Coven Leaders. They were discussing all the political affairs of the family; as they now referred to all three species now living together here on the ever growing compound. They were talking and laughing it up like they were the God's of the universe and I was uncomfortable enough and disgruntled enough to go in there and growl at Carson just because I felt like it.

For the past couple of days I there has been something that I needed but I don't know what it was. I went from hot to cold, I went from wanting my mate to him totally turning me off and regular intervals during the day or night. He has become so careful with me and I can't even tell when the last time we had sex. I can't even wrap my arms around him anymore. My belly got in the way and I almost knocked him off his feet the other day when he helped me get up from the couch. I couldn't even tell when was the last time, other than looking in the mirror,  that I saw my own poor neglected penis; and let me tell you I was so unhappy about that event alone.

I watched as Chantal buzzed around the kitchen putting together ice cream floats and sundaes for everyone. I must say that they did look good and I was finding myself getting excited for a vanilla ice cream float. Aaron was currently stuffing his face with almost every piece of fruit in the house. His tummy was a normal basketball size at compared to my mammoth double wide load.

Peyton came in and smiled at us while helping Chantal and Aaron with the trays of treats to carry them into the living room for our guests, Lucas and Ben followed not far behind with the platters of pastries, I could see it now, everyone was going to be suffering from a severe case of sugar high, all the men have used the excuse of pregnancies and their mate's cravings to eat whatever they wanted and cheat on their own diets; but unlike us they didn't gain not one pound. Lucas shuffled my hair in passing and I crossed my arms and pouted. Everyone always wanted me to take it easy to not move around so much and blah, blah, didn't they understand that I have to move around or else my legs will go numb or my back will start hurting, Carson irritated me the most but at the same time it melted my heart the way he took such impeccable care of me. You see what I mean when I talk about my seesawing emotions.

Chantal waddled back into the kitchen and we started talking about the usual, our babies. She had practically decorated all the Nurseries so far and we could have put all the baby stores from here to the next three counties out of business. I mean when we say there are enough diapers, baby bottles, little onesies, and other baby paraphernalia all over the compound to cover these babies until they are at least five years old.

She passed around our floats and she took a seat on the stool next to me. "Whew guys, my feet are killing me." She said as she drew the heavy tumbler of frothy goodness over to her and took a sip.

"Who are you telling, I can't wait to get my body and my emotions back to myself." I said as Aaron nodded in agreement with me. We sat there sipping on our floats when Carson made an appearance in the doorway to the kitchen. He peered inside like he was being careful because he didn't know what he was walking into, like he was gauging our mood and  he was more than ready to get the hell out of dodge if we were upset or disgruntled. All the husbands took to doing this and I found it extremely funny to see all these huge manly beasts walk on eggshells under the watchful glares of their pregnant mates. You could usually find them either a step behind their prospective mates or hiding out in the clearing or in the main house. The Elders took great pleasure in razzing on them all the time too.