Sister Sister

Taylor's POV:
"What" I said looking at my brother and Cris. "Lana has been selling drugs" Leo said. "No what why would she be doing that" I said stilling looking at both of them. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, my own sister and she has a child. "She shouldn't have gotten Grace" I said looking out the window behind Cris.

"I need to find her" I said and went to get my keys. "What no u can't just go out and look for her she could be any where" Cris said. "She is my sister I am gonna help her" I said putting on my sweater and taking my car keys. "She has a daughter that needs her" I said and walked out. I called Lana. "Hello" she said. "Where are u" I asked. "Why do u care" she asked. "Lana please" I said. "I'm at the train station I'm going back to Paris" she said. "What why no u can't" I said. "Leo doesn't want me around anymore so I'm gonna go back with Neymar I have no choice" she said. "Can u wait there for me please" I asked. "My train leaves in a half hour and I'm getting on it" she said and hung up.

"Lana" I said walking threw a crowed of people. "I don't know why u came all the way here" she said. "Because u can't leave and u can't go back with him, ur daughter needs a better life then having a drunk for a dad" I said. "I don't have a place to go Taylor don't u understand" she said. "U can stay with me for a awhile" I said trying to make her not go. "Cris isn't gonna let that happen" she said. "Yes he will if I have any to say about it" I told her. "Taylor I promise I'm gone if this doesn't work" she said.

Me and Lana walked into the house thankfully Leo was already gone so I didn't have to deal with him. "Hey ur back, did u" he stopped talking when he seen Lana. "Yes I found her, can I talk to u a minute" I asked. Lana went and sat on the couch and took Grace out of her carrier. We went upstairs to our bedroom. "I want to help Lana" I said looking at him. "Taylor ur not serious, u can't handle anymore stress" he said looking at me. "She is gonna go back to him if I don't help her" I told him. "That's her choice" he said. "What kind of life is Grace gonna have I'm sure u wouldn't want that for any of our kids"  I said I knew he would relate to this. "My father was pretty much a drunk and I came out ok" he said. "Baby please for me" I said taking his hand.

"Don't baby me" he said letting go of my hand. "Just a week and if she doesn't change we will let her go" I said. "A week that's it and I have rules" he said looking at me. "Ok well u can tell her" I said. We both went downstairs. "Lana u can stay but I have rules" Cris said I wasn't sure how she was gonna take that. "Ur letting me stay so whatever u want" she said holding Grace. "I do not want drugs in my house, I don't not want drug deals going on outside my house, I do not want random men showing up or women" I don't think he was sure about what he said. "And I want to spend time with Grace" he added. "Everything I can do and I'm not lesbian so random women showing up will no be a problem" she said. "Alright let's get some dinner" Cris said. "Yes please I'm starving" I said as we all walked into the kitchen.

Lana and I watched a movie in the living room and for the first time in a really long time it felt like it was us the old us. We shared popcorn and made fun of some of the characters. "Sorry to interrupt ur fun but I'm going to pick up Cristiano and Tory from my moms" Cris said by the door way. "Ya ok" I said looking at him. "The girls are already asleep" he said. "Ok" I said eating popcorn. "U both are good here" he asked. "Yes babe we are good" I said and looked back at the tv. We are great.