Chapter 16

Cristiano's POV:
After what Taylor told me about getting snipped I thought about it and maybe she was right it was the best way to handle this now. We have five kids and we don't want anymore so today I'm getting a vasectomy. Gareth and Sergio are going with me.

"I can't believe I'm doing this" I said sitting in the chair in the waiting room.

"U will be fine it's not even an hour and it's done" Sergio said looking at the magazine on the table.

"Cristiano" the nurse said standing with a door open.

"Yes" I said looking at her.

"Come with me please" she said waiting for me.

I got up and followed her into my doctors office as he talked to me for a few minutes then we got it under way.

"How are u feeling" Gareth asked when I came out.

"Like someone kicked me in the balls" I said walking over to them.

They both laughed, Sergio had to go out so he dropped me and Gareth off then left again.

"Hi babe, how are u feeling" Taylor said as she came over and hugged me.

"Tired and sore very sore" I said and kissed her.

"Come get something to eat then u can lie down for the rest of the day" Taylor said taking my hand and walking me to the kitchen.

After I had lunch I went upstairs and lied on the bed. I soon feel asleep, but Taylor woke me up with food on a tray.

"I brought u some dinner" she said sitting on the bed next to me as I sat up.

"Thank u" I said and took the tray putting it on my lap.

"I'm going to the gym for a little while, ur mom is here so she is going to watch the kids while I'm there" she said looking at me.

"Ya ok be careful" I said with a mouth full of food.

She looked at me with a blank look then smiled and kissed my cheek.

Taylor's POV:
As I was changing into my work clothes, I got a text from Gareth asking how Cris was, he was still eating so I went on Snapchat, took a video of him eating and zoomed in on him. Then sent it to Gareth.

I walked across the path way to the gym in the back yard and went inside. Once u turn the lights on the music comes on.

There was no doubt about it that I was in there for about 2 and a half hours. I'll probably be lying on bed with Cris tomorrow to after that work out. When I went back in the house, the kids were gone to bed and Deloris was just about to leave.

"Your leaving are you" I asked her before she left.

"Ya the kids are asleep, cris is too. I had a long day today and I'm very tired" she said looking at me.

"Ok I don't want to keep u from your sleep, good night" I said as she was almost out the door.

She said good night and left. I turned off all the lights and went upstairs, then went to mine and Cris's room. He was already in bed asleep so I took a shower then got in bed, without clothes on.

Cris cuddled into my back and put his leg over me which he never does. I hit his arm which made him groan.

"Babe" I said hitting his arm again.

"What" he said still asleep.

"Can you take your leg down please" I told him

He turned over the other way and went to sleep and so did I.