Chapter 2

Taylor's POV:
I'm going home today after being in this horrible hospital bed for a week, all of my friends and family came to visit me. Everyone but my mom, she couldn't know about this she might have another heart attack so we didn't bother to tell her.

Cristiano gave me his sweater to cover up the marks on my neck as we walked to the car threw the probably seven paparazzi that were waiting outside.

"They find out everything don't they" I said after getting in the car.

"Well all of Real Madrid was here to see u and half of Barca and more people besides so they were bound to figure it out with all these people coming here and me not being at training" Cris said looking at me and starting the car.

"I'm sorry I'm such a likeable person" I said smiling at him, he leaned over and gave me a kiss.

"Sometimes I wish u weren't cuz babe ur hot" he said smiling and kissed me again, I smiled but before he leaned away I kissed him.

"Do u have training today" I said as he leaned back in his seat to drive.

"Ya in an hour or so why" he asked looking at me then the road.

"I want to go with u" I said looking at him, his eyes widened and he smiled.

"U haven't wanted to go with me to training for a while" he said taking my hand.

"Ya I know, I miss hanging out with the team and I feel like I left them so I want to go today" I said.

We got lunch at a Chinese food place then went to Cris's training. I had to go threw the dressing room today cuz they were doing some work on the other way or something all I know I just had to go that way. The boys weren't getting naked or anything so it was fine for me to be in there I kept my back turned the whole time so I didn't see anything.

My clothes were in Cris's locker and my cleats were in the bottom with his, I smiled at it. Cris took my hand as we walked out to the pitch, I sat on the bench as he went out to do his warm up. When he wasn't looking I got up and went to the locker room and changed.

I came out onto the pitch and stood next to Cris while Zinedine was talking, he looked at me while he was talking and smiled but kept talking.

"What are u doing" Cris said when he looked at me.

"What does it look like" I said smiling then walking to the opposite team that Cris was on.

We had a little match then did drills and all that stuff. I went in and changed first so then the boys could take there showers or whatever.

I walked around a little bit waiting for Cris, looking at all the games they have in the game room and then walked to the window where u can see out onto the pitch.

"Are u ready to go home" Cris said putting his arms around me from behind.

"I am home" I said turning around in his arms and put my arms around his neck.

"Ok well are u ready to go back to our house" he asked leaning in and kissing me.

"Ya I'm getting a little tired all that running tires u out when ur having a baby" I said and took his hand as we started to walk out of the building to the car.

We go home and I went straight to the bedroom, it was only 4:00 or so. I couldn't go to sleep yet I thought but I was tired so I took a nap for a half hour or so, Cris woke me up before dinner.

After dinner Cris cleaned up the dishes while I got the kids ready for bed and got Lea and Callie to sleep, Tory and Cristiano were still playing in there pjs, as I went to come down the stairs I got a text from Shakira

"Hey babe" I said walking down the stairs looking for Cris.

"Ya" he said coming out of the kitchen and walking towards me.

"Shakira asked me to go over tomorrow  for some reason she didn't say why she just said for me to go over" I told him.

"Ok ya sure u can go if u want, I'm gonna be home tomorrow so I can find something to do with the kids" he said.

"Alright" I said kissing him "can u put Tory and Cristiano to bed and um u can come to bed with me ok.... Daddy" I said whispering in his ear and walked upstairs, I could feel his eyes on me and I walked upstairs and took my shirt off.